Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Php Oop Video - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php Oop Video (1402 Views)

Php Oop Quick Quiz / Javascript Tutorial For Newbies [both Procedural / Oop Inclusive] / Moving To Oop Javascript/php Class Module Creation & Instantiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Oop Video by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hello NLDers,

Please, can anyone here provide a link, if you have, to download this PHP OOP video series from Lynda ?

"PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics with Kevin Skoglund.

If you have other video series that are as well good for PHP OOP beginner, kindly provide the link here.

Studying PHP procedural for a while(very okay with it now) and want to move on to OOP.

Thank you in anticipation.

NOTE: I posted this same question in the Programmer section. I decided to post here also.
Re: Php Oop Video by Successguilders: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
dotobo: Hello NLDers,

Please, can anyone here provide a link, if you have, to download this PHP OOP video series from Lynda ?

If you have other video series that are as well good for PHP OOP beginner, kindly provide the link here.

Studying PHP procedural for a while(very okay with it now) and want to move on to OOP.

NOTE: I posted this same question in the Programmer section. I decided to post here also.Hello NLDers,

"PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics with Kevin Skoglund".

NOTE: I posted this same question in the Programmer section. I decided to post here also.
Hello NLDers,

email me for php and mysql social network building videos from lynda(note full video will cost a token)
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: Php Oop Video by Successguilders: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
dotobo: Hello NLDers,

NOTE: I posted this same question in the Programmer section. I decided to post here also.Hello NLDers,

Hello NLDers,

email me for php and mysql social network building videos from lynda(note full video will cost a token)
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: Php Oop Video by CODEEATER(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
How much plz
Re: Php Oop Video by greenPHP(m): 6:22am On Nov 10, 2013
How much?
Re: Php Oop Video by Successguilders: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2013
Just 3000 email me to get a free copy to prove(video is wort 22000 , when i ve an online ebook store some of them will be free)
Re: Php Oop Video by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2013
If u want the videos of the tutorials by Kevin and other of his tutorials in lynda.com, send me email now and i wil tell u how to get all the videos.

plus.graphicsplus@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Php Oop Video by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2013
@graphicplus, I sent you an email.
Thank you.
Re: Php Oop Video by GraphicsPlus(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
1. Lynda - PHP with MYSQL beyond the basics (99 videos)

2. Lynda - Foundations of Programming Databases (40 videos)

3. Lynda - Foundations of Programming Object Oriented Design (47 videos)

4. Lynda - Foundations of Programming Fundamentals (61 videos)

5. Lynda - Object Oriented Programming with PHP (37 videos)

Total - 284 videos.

The size is 4.3GB. I will put them in DVD and send to u anywhere u ar in Nigeria.

Send me email: plus.graphicsplus@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Php Oop Video by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thank you Graphicplus, I will get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

A Non hosted Adsense Is Available / Join This Facebook Group And Start Getting Comments On Your Posts / Link Building Strategies That Will Boost Your Search Engine Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.