Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Visa Processing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Processing (642 Views)

France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Uk Student Visa Processing Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Processing by tupengo: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hi Nairaland,my name is Oluwaseun and have tried South Africa visa twice in the month of October an November respectively which I have being denied.My question is can I still use my passport to reapply for the same country or is no more valid,and how can I get a genuine agent to processeed the visa for me easily and guarantee,please @everybody tell me what to do,am not myself anymore
Re: Visa Processing by Vicjustice: 12:43am On Nov 13, 2013
tupengo: Hi Nairaland,my name is Oluwaseun and have tried South Africa visa twice in the month of October an November respectively which I have being denied.My question is can I still use my passport to reapply for the same country or is no more valid,and how can I get a genuine agent to processeed the visa for me easily and guarantee,please @everybody tell me what to do,am not myself anymore
If the expiring date of your passport is still counting, then you can still use it even after a hundred visa refusals.
I should warn you to avoid using any "agent" because, no one gets a visa by using "agents", all they get are lengthy or life bans: such a good punishments for anyone who is silly enough to allow syndicates (in the name of visa "agents" ) to represent them
Re: Visa Processing by tupengo: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2013
Thank u very much,but is it possible for me to reapply this month and get to S.A this year,and please how can I get the traveling document,can anybody help
Re: Visa Processing by tupengo: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2013
At the same time I got my visa stamped at page 5,and I need the way foeward to get there

(1) (Reply)

See Woman Found In Suitcase Trying To Sneak Out Of U.S / Please Is Joining Nigeria Football Supporters Club Best Way To Travel? / Algeria Airliner Missing On Sahara Route From Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.