Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ruby On Rails Developers Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Ruby On Rails Developers Needed (882 Views)

E-library Developers Needed / SJ / Looking For A Ruby On Rail Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by wale81: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hello

I urgently need ruby on rails developers for a project, with the possibility of full time employment.

If you are interested, drop your email address on this thread, and I will follow up with you asap.

Serious guys only please, thanks!
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by dwittyc0der(f): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
If you are serious about it , hv got teams in india , that works with me full time .. we set things up and we start grin grin grin

contact me

tomtom@wittytom.com
wale81: Hello

I urgently need ruby on rails developers for a project, with the possibility of full time employment.

If you are interested, drop your email address on this thread, and I will follow up with you asap.

Serious guys only please, thanks!
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by klassnic: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
@wale1
You could reach me at benni.jiffy@gmail.com.I only interested in projects not employment though, am a freelancer.
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by wale81: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Wasky101:

I dey interested in that oregun Ikeja connect you mentioned.
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by Wasky101: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
wale81:

No wahala, make I tidy am finish tonight, I go update u
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by Kmighty232: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Contact me for affordable prices-whatssp +218916628043 or email us @ kmightyforreal@gmail.com
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by Wasky101: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
wale81:

Tell her u met her dee dove bar in oregun.
Let me know when u copy d nos so I can take it off
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by wale81: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Wasky101:

08hhhhhhhh
Tell her u met her dee dove bar in oregun.
Let me know when u copy d nos so I can take it off

Done, Give details, how was it, how much she take? Where did you use? Thinking of controlling to my area..what do you advise.
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by Wasky101: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
wale81:

Done, Give details, how was it, how much she take? Where did you use? Thinking of controlling to my area..what do you advise.
Edit the nos in d quoted text.
I agreed 10k for short time
But the lady likes to have a drink so we had 1 2 many drinks and d st turned into TDB @ same rate.
For any Lover of bbw it is a great catch.
You can invite her using hangout for enjoyment to lure her
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by wale81: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Wasky101:

But the lady likes to have a drink so we had 1 2 many drinks and d st turned into TDB @ same rate.
Whats her name? Called her and gave her the scope, she said she couldn't remember but she was busy and wed talk later...advise pls
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by wale81: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wasky101:

So I tried calling and chatting, plus toasting. Said she didn't remember me, though I told her we met at that place but I didn't call for a while...went on and on...found out she blocked sef....pity sha...if you fit introduce.....maybe it can work.
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by Wasky101: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
wale81:

So I tried calling and chatting, plus toasting. Said she didn't remember me, though I told her we met at that place but I didn't call for a while...went on and on...found out she blocked sef....pity sha...if you fit introduce.....maybe it can work.
Wow that's strange.
Are u always around ikeja, I can find out of she will be there this weekend, u can turn up and meet her there one on one, u might even get cheaper negotiations
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by wale81: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wasky101:

Wow that's strange.
Are u always around ikeja, I can find out of she will be there this weekend, u can turn up and meet her there one on one, u might even get cheaper negotiations

Let's do that. Just let me know the best time of the day to show.
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by Wasky101: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
wale81:

Prepare for Friday evening
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by Wasky101: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
wale81:

This is where she will be this weekend,
Nah she send me d invite and she dey expect me but I no dey town even if I dey don't have any plans of seeing her anytime soon

Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by wale81: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Wasky101:

This is where she will be this weekend,
Nah she send me d invite and she dey expect me but I no dey town even if I dey don't have any plans of seeing her anytime soon

I go see if I fit do am. Todays an office day. Whats her name and what does she look like? Only saw her DP briefly.
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by Wasky101: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2023
wale81:

I go see if I fit do am. Todays an office day. Whats her name and what does she look like? Only saw her DP briefly.
U can't miss her if u see her, tall with huge back side
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by wale81: 10:46pm On Apr 17
Wasky101:

U can't miss her if u see her, tall with huge back side

Bro...long time. Abeg you fit pass me any contacts around palmgrove, surulere, axis or anyone I fit control?
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by wale81: 9:49am On Apr 23
Wasky101:

No wahala, make I tidy am finish tonight, I go update u

Bro how far? Pls reply
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by Wasky101: 3:27pm On Apr 23
wale81:

Bro how far? Pls reply
reply what ?
Re: Ruby On Rails Developers Needed by wale81: 5:15pm On Apr 23
Wasky101:

reply what ?
My bad...sent you a message asking if you had any bbw contacts, make we swap or exchange.

(1) (Reply)

Need: Experienced Professional C or C++ Programmer with Matlab experience / Easy And Free Full PHP Framework School Management Software / Bardon Full Control Software Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.