Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

The 5 Most Basic Methods To Start Learning Hacking - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The 5 Most Basic Methods To Start Learning Hacking (545 Views)

6 Most Popular Methods For Cracking Passwords And Their Countermeasures / Which Is Better For Me To Start Learning,python Or Php..thanks / Visual Basic 6.0 Product Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Most Basic Methods To Start Learning Hacking by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:19am On Nov 20, 2013
1. Learn TCP/IP, HTTP and HTTP
Proxy.

2. Learn HTML, PHP, Java Script,
Python and C++

3. Learn Web Application Arch. &
OWASP Top 10 Vul.

4. Learn Common Attacks, Flaws,
Bugs
and Exploits.

5. Work with Linux, & Try to
Understand How System Works.
Re: The 5 Most Basic Methods To Start Learning Hacking by kentochi(m): 7:25am On Nov 20, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
1. Learn TCP/IP, HTTP and HTTP
Proxy.

2. Learn HTML, PHP, Java Script,
Python and C++

3. Learn Web Application Arch. &
OWASP Top 10 Vul.

4. Learn Common Attacks, Flaws,
Bugs
and Exploits.

5. Work with Linux, & Try to
Understand How System Works.

pls can you teach me all this master
from zero to God no where you want to stop.
Re: The 5 Most Basic Methods To Start Learning Hacking by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2013
That men may know that you, whose name alone is
JEHOVAH, are the most high over all the earth.
Psalm 83 vs 18

JEHOVAH also means LORD!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Bulk Sms Messaging Portal Set Up Offer. / Pls Help Me Out / How To Change The Default Program For Opening Pdf Files On Windows 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.