Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Java Developer Required - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Java Developer Required (810 Views)

Freelance Java Developer / Core Java Developer(s) Needed / A Good Java Developer Is Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java Developer Required by Jeffahead: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
Are you a Java developer looking for a new full time job doing what you love?
Do you enjoy creating new software and solving complex problems?
Do you have at least one completed Java project (commercial or personal) under your belt?
Are you interested in being part of a start-up where your work is used in mission-critical software used live by users everyday?

If you answered yes to the questions above then you need to get in touch. We have one full time opening at our offices in Jos where you will be part of the ongoing development of our flagship product and support the software running at our client sites.
In return we offer good salary and bonus packages, your own office, mentoring from our UK based developer and career growth prospects.

If you are interested or would like more details contact me at:
Stayintouchwithandrew@gmail.com with your CV and details of your suitability for the role.

Please only apply if you have completed or being part of a team that has completed the development of at least one Java based application. A completed JEE application is even more desirable but not essential.
Re: Java Developer Required by codeaddict(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
One question, Can I work remotely?
Re: Java Developer Required by Jeffahead: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
Unfortunately not. I need someone situated close to our client to offer them the support they need.
Re: Java Developer Required by Jeffahead: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
This opening is back on now...
Re: Java Developer Required by Chimanet(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2014
do u accept experience Java developer that can work part time remotely for you?
Re: Java Developer Required by asalimpo(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
What wud constitute a java project?
1k ,10k,100k loc?

Framewrk usage skillz ? (ORM,containers(spring,jee))
wat framewrks dyu want.
I'm based Near you though.
Wud java certs count?

(1) (Reply)

Php And Java Script Programers Needed / Weigh Bridge Software / Microfinance Bank Softwares In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.