Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] (2507 Views)

PHOTOS: Mysterious Goat Delivers Human-like Baby In Ekiti State. / Incredible– Confusion As Witches Fall From Sky In Harare (photos) / Igbo Ethnic Group And Nation: The Confusion Between The Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] by MCKULQ(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
The sleepy town of Ogotu-Ekiti in Ekiti SouthWest Local Government Area was on Tuesday thrown into confusion when information filtered that a goat had delivered a human-like baby goat.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the incident, which occurred in Lori Oke settlement, a village that is about 10 kilometres from Ogotun town, drew the attention of hundreds of residents and travellers.

The spokesman of the community, Sunday Ogunmeji, who spoke with NAN correspondent on behalf of the Baale (community head), Ganiyu Adetoun, said a pastor, Mr Daniel Odedele, helped to deliver the goat of the baby.

“After watching the goat labour for several hours, the pastor took pity on it and courageously pulled the baby out, only for it to turn out to be human-like.

“The `baby’ had all the features of a human being such as human face, head, hair, female genitals, two legs and two arms with hoofs.

“However, the human-like baby died at about noon as a result of lack of care as the crowd merely trooped there to watch rather than to attempt to save its life,’’ Ogunmeji said.

A resident, Mr Saidi Oladepo, who is a commercial motorcycle (Okada) operator, told NAN that immediately the goat delivered the `human-like baby’, it took to its heels.

He said that as soon as members of the community got wind of the incident, they ran helter-skelter in apparent confusion.

He said alarm was raised and the local security agents, referred to as `Peace Corps’, were alerted to the incident.

Oladepo added that it took more than two hours to re-capture the goat in the bush.

The traditional ruler of Ogotun-Ekiti, Oba Samuel Oyebode, could not be reached for comment as he was said to be in a meeting of the Traditional Council. (NAN)

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/11/27/confusion-ekiti-town-goat-delivers-human-like-baby-goat-photo/

Re: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] by Alonga: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nawoo,they want to join human kingdom,no be only human go born goat.
Re: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] by Debeloved87(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Eleyi gidigan..
Re: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] by rukytaiga(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Am vry sure all dese men who go around doin rituals most av slept with dat goat and dis is d end result. lipsrsealed
Re: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] by liloelawwal(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
wic day be d naming??
Re: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] by EagleNest(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
Man-Goat abominable act might have happened or has the fetus all of a sudden mutated?
Re: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] by dardon: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Some ritualist @ work.....no more lesbian, no gay, now goatbiangay
Re: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] by bigfrancis21: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
This is a product of human and goat fertilization. Apparently someone, a man, stooped this low to sleep with a goat, got the goat pregnant and this is the outcome - a half human half goat creature.

It has very little chances of survival since its neither fully human nor fully animal. Being half human, it will lack some basic human organs humans require for survival and also being half-animal, it lacks some vital animal organs required for animal survival.

Such creatures like these usually die immediately after birth.
Re: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] by macof(m): 12:48am On Dec 01, 2013
rukytaiga: Am vry sure all dese men who go around doin rituals most av slept with dat goat and dis is d end result. lipsrsealed

Wat has rituals got to do wit this? undecided

some people jst like being silly
Re: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] by rukytaiga(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2013
macof:

Is dat a rite question to ask? I wnt 2 bleave u av got eyes to see wat oda pples response av been abt d issue.dats my opinon n point of view on d issue.I tink if anyone is silly here,it shld b u.grow up undecided
macof:

Is dat a rite question to ask? I wnt 2 bleave u av got eyes to see wat oda pples response av been abt d issue.dats my opinon n point of view on d issue.I tink if anyone is silly here,it shld b u.grow up
Re: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] by macof(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat Is Delivers Human-like Baby Goat [PHOTO] by macof(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2013
rukytaiga: .

Is dat a rite question to ask? I wnt 2 bleave u av got eyes to see wat oda pples response av been abt d issue.dats my opinon n point of view on d issue.I tink if anyone is silly here,it shld b u.grow up undecided.

Wat point of view? You just type and post anything no matter how senseless and u say point of view.

Well that's ur business, but u shouldn't just b posting things as silly as that.

(1) (Reply)

What Has Money Got To Do With Being GOOD? / This Guy Is So On Point About Nigerian 'halloweeners' / Why Itsekiris Are Not Yorubas But Binis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.