Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

C'of'0 Processing Steps.. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / C'of'0 Processing Steps.. (496 Views)

35plots With C'of'0 In GRA, Port Harcourt / Properties with C'of'0 For Sale In Port Harcourt / 3 Bedroom Bungalow With C'of'0 In Peter Odili Rd, Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C'of'0 Processing Steps.. by treasureboy: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2013
I have 2plots not yet fenced; i was told to bring a good document title before i could access loan from their bank; a firend aked me to commence C'of'0 processing imidiately; but i dnt knw jack of what he's talking about.

Pls can someone explain what he means and the procedure and steps for obtaining the C'of'0 stuff. Thnks
Re: C'of'0 Processing Steps.. by NSTC: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
http://omonilelawyer.com/

Check that website. That should help.
Re: C'of'0 Processing Steps.. by treasureboy: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
NSTC: http://omonilelawyer.com/

pls i dnt knw the exact place to get what i need on the site. Pls if ur familiar with process of getting the CofO stuff; pls guide me. Thnks
Re: C'of'0 Processing Steps.. by treasureboy: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
NSTC: http://omonilelawyer.com/

not familiar with site; pls if u knw the steps of getting the C of O pls guide me. Thnks
Re: C'of'0 Processing Steps.. by wealthinfos(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
treasureboy: I have 2plots not yet fenced; i was told to bring a good document title before i could access loan from their bank; a firend aked me to commence C'of'0 processing imidiately; but i dnt knw jack of what he's talking about.

Pls can someone explain what he means and the procedure and steps for obtaining the C'of'0 stuff. Thnks

Let me ask first; do you hv any paper covering the said parcel? Hv u surveyed the percel or do u hv a deed of conveyance or deed of ownership? what do you have at the moment? Fact is that what ur demanding is a professional service which requires Professional Real Estate Consultancy. It will cost you some money processing the title. My candid advise; this is a sensitive process; so be careful dealing with qauckery; we are talking about assets here. Lets see how we can assist you.

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultants| Managers|Legal Aides)
#15 Ebonyi/Orazi Rd.
Port Harcourt.
07063249904; 08188573805

Join our FREE! Business discussion forum: www.nigerianbusinessforum.com

Pls LIKE our page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat To Let Good Location, Pay N Park-in / Call For House Painting In Diff Design 08034828586, / 5 Flat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.