Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Workforce Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Interview (1328 Views)

Workforce Interview -customer Experience Officer Heritage Bank / Workforce Interview / Workforce Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Interview by omosekeopayemi: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls, must i print any document before attending the interview?
Re: Workforce Interview by omosekeopayemi: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
pls help me
Re: Workforce Interview by bakingsoda: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
omoseke opayemi: [color=#000099][/color]
pls help me
paste the message that was sent to you here and the house would be able to tell you if you need to print forms or not. #justsaying
Re: Workforce Interview by omosekeopayemi: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
This is the message:
Good day. You are invited for a Bank Sales interview at Workforce Management Centre Ltd, Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A, Beside UPS Building Gbagada, on Wed 11/12/2013 by 10.30 am. Kindly come with 2 updated CVs. Dress Code: Strictly Corporate.
Re: Workforce Interview by rshdlekan: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
omoseke opayemi: This is the message:
Good day. You are invited for a Bank Sales interview at Workforce Management Centre Ltd, Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A, Beside UPS Building Gbagada, on Wed 11/12/2013 by 10.30 am. Kindly come with 2 updated CVs. Dress Code: Strictly Corporate.
No just waste ur time, u will meet one psysio call moyo, he will reject u
Re: Workforce Interview by rshdlekan: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=rshdlekan] No just waste ur time, u will meet one psysio call moyo, he will reject u
[/quote . The phycho will reject u no matter what u say . Don't waste ur time and money. But if u r a babe sha u can go. It seems that psycho likes woman
Re: Workforce Interview by bakingsoda: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
i dont think you need to print any forms, but go with extra cash just in case you need to print the forms. goodluck to you.
omoseke opayemi: This is the message:
i dont think you need to print any forms, but go with extra cash incase you will need to print the forms. goodluck to you.
Re: Workforce Interview by glossybayor(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2013
omoseke opayemi: Pls, must i print any document before attending the interview?
I also attend the interview yesterday. Stil waiting for them to reply us. I also was discouraged about the job, its bank sales and it wud be on target and we were also told that the salary is 40k

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Airforce Recruitment / *** / Vacant Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.