Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Shell Selection Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Selection Test (2292 Views)

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. / SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? / Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Selection Test by remyjims(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2006
Hi to all of you that have been contributing to this forum. I got an invitation to Shell selection test taking place on the 26th of June 2006. I hope some of you got the invitation too.
Re: Shell Selection Test by xchanger: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2006
Which post did u apply for?I had a test last month with them and was told that the result would be out in 3 weeks.The post is Graduate Human Resources
Re: Shell Selection Test by remyjims(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2006
Good to hear you xchanger. I applied for IT position. Can you share your test experience with me? I mean the test format. Is it GMAT,SAT2 or what and whatever you think I should know.
Re: Shell Selection Test by obaino: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2006
remy
thanx for d information. pls when exactly did you apply for this
Re: Shell Selection Test by georgee(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2006
@REMI JIMS
are u talking about the one we applied through phillips consulting, abeg repy oooo,the dat closed may 29th
Re: Shell Selection Test by remyjims(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2006
yep, i have checked my sent folder there is no mail to shell so i figured it's the one through phillips consulting, i can now confirm that, and i think i applied late last year if not early this year.
Re: Shell Selection Test by Lasun(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2006
Hello guys,I just got a mail from shell too inviting me to a test
has anyone got this kind of mail and do you know the format of the test.
Re: Shell Selection Test by ChiRot(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2006
I also applied for the Shell Graduate Trainee but have not heard anything yet, somebody pls help
Re: Shell Selection Test by ifyucy: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2006
hello ppl, i wrote d test as well.pls inform me as soon as u hear anything as per interview.thanks, joy
Re: Shell Selection Test by ifyucy: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2006
hello ppl, i wrote d test as well.pls inform me as soon as u hear anything as per interview.thanks, joy
Re: Shell Selection Test by chiloving(f): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2006
hi i think i got that a bit late, but ill like to have an idea of what it looked like.
Re: Shell Selection Test by njokma(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2006
I hope the test u are talking here is not that applied thr. Phillipsconsulting because I know that those for the Intensive programme just wrote their test sometime last (20th). I urge the house to be specific in posting a report to this site. grin
Re: Shell Selection Test by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2006
hello guys
i think i am becoming biased about phillips consulting mode of either collecting resumes or recruiting staff for companies.
can someone categorically tell me their criteria for selection
cos wat i see these days although i may be wrong is some form of arrangement or tribalistic tendencies, associated with their recruitment mode.
like i said i might be wrong anyways but if it is true that they have written selection test for sitp then i might then be of the opinion that my assumptions are correct
kaecy
Re: Shell Selection Test by remyjims(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2006
i cannot say for sure how phillips consulting and other consulting firms operate.
i however know that i submitted my application sometime late December 2005 or early January 2006 because the advert was published on December 20, 2005.
i believe this have something to do with SHELL in particular as those that applied recently were also called.
so i guess u got to be familiar with HR operations to know what's happenning.
Re: Shell Selection Test by blueiyke(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2006
People, when is Shell ever going to release the result of the selection test for Graduate Human Resources Officer we took.
They are really taking their time and my patience is fast thinning out oo.
Re: Shell Selection Test by talk2chi: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2006
hi house, thanks for your holla!
Re: Shell Selection Test by blueiyke(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2006
Hey people, abeg has anyone heard the next thing about the series of selection tests for graduates, some of us wrote for Shell.

They are really taking their time oooo. angry

(1) (Reply)

Nbplc Recruiting / New Telecom Jobs / Project Management College In Nigeria, Fake, Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.