Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! (793 Views)

Neatly Used Ipad 3 For Sale / Apple Ipad 3 For Quick Sale / >=help!!!<= On To How To Load Airtime Into An Ipad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
I am having issues with my Ipad 3. Yes I am a dunce and an illiterate when it comes to gadgets and this is not an exception. What's up with this safari thing? Why am I having issues downloading?

It's frustrating and I wish I had gotten a samsung tab!

Helep o!
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by Ifes4u(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Get puffin or ucweb HD
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Well there are some sites safari will not allow downloads because of copyright issues. Like youtube etc. But if download attachments from email, im sure you can do that 8f you have the latest ios. Try getting 3rd part apps like UC browser if you want to download.
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Well there are some sites safari will not allow downloads because of copyright issues. Like youtube etc. But if download attachments from email, im sure you can do that if you have the latest ios. Try getting 3rd party apps like UC browser if you want to download.
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
@mitwitdot: thanks...its my youtube that's actually giving me cramps...buh I av ucweb now... and opera...
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
what do you want to download? An executable file or what?
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
JideTheBlogger: what do you want to download? An executable file or what?

I can't watch you tube... I can't watch movies online... I wanna download angry birds game...
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
JideTheBlogger: what do you want to download? An executable file or what?

I can't watch you tube... I can't watch movies online... I wanna download angry birds game... and my itune store is acting funny... I hate dis safari tinz
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
olusolami:

I can't watch you tube... I can't watch movies online... I wanna download angry birds game... and my itune store is acting funny... I hate dis safari tinz

Download the YouTube app and Angry Birds from the app store.

I even have an app I am using to download YouTube videos directly on my iPad.

If you need more help, holla at me.
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
What's the application? Pls share. Many thanks
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by anitank(f): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

Hello dear, please I don't know if you can be of any help. I have been trying to purchase and download movies on my ipad mini. I have done a lot of search online and the replies I saw from other users was that it must be done from itunes. The problem now is that I can't even find the "movies" tab on itunes. Would appreciate it if u can help, thanks
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 13, 2013
anitank:
Hello dear, please I don't know if you can be of any help. I have been trying to purchase and download movies on my ipad mini. I have done a lot of search online and the replies I saw from other users was that it must be done from itunes. The problem now is that I can't even find the "movies" tab on itunes. Would appreciate it if u can help, thanks

Me too!! Help oooo
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by BluStreak(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

Guy abeg I go need the app. I was using VCL and YouTube downloader before. But they've all stopped working due to youtube's new copyright law. iPad 3 iOS7 pls.
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by BluStreak(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2013
anitank:

If your itune account in domicile on the Nigeria store, you might not be able to buy movies but you can buy audio. It see apple implemented some form of limitations on the Nigeria iTune account.
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by anitank(f): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2013
BluStreak:

If your itune account in domicile on the Nigeria store, you might not be able to buy movies but you can buy audio. It see apple implemented some form of limitations on the Nigeria iTune account.
Exactly what I thought. Is it possible to change my location?
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by anitank(f): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2013
I just found out that it's possible to change your location but u will need a valid payment plan that works for that country. This is really messed up. They should just allow us buy whatever we want. After all we're paying for it angry
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
anitank:

Create a US iTunes account. You will need iTunes gift cards to add funds to your US iTunes account for you to be able to make purchases from the US Store.
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
BluStreak:

Guy abeg I go need the app. I was using VCL and YouTube downloader before. But they've all stopped working due to youtube's new copyright law. iPad 3 iOS7 pls.

Try MediaBurner and this app : http://appsneon.com/videodl/startpage/en/
Re: Ipad 3 Issues: Please Help!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Android Plan / ANDROID Dorminates Market Share 2014 / Asus Fonepad 8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.