Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here (8726 Views)

Kaduna Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here / Need Abuja Web Designer / Abuja Web Developers Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Divergent(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
DONOCSO: If you reside in the capital city of Abuja and you'r into the business of web design and development, graphic design, article writing, blog/website promotion, have a goodwill and are willing to come under the love of God and Mankind, for the purpose of uplifting our programming and developing life in abuja, to enhance our public confidence, create business opportunities, build small scale enterprises, encourage vocational skills development in different programming language, enable an environment that support innovation and a city were our dreams can come true in a manner pleasing to God.

Please drop your twitter handler or phone number and I will get to you.

Am @DONOCSO on twitter. Thank you.

Have you heard of the Enspire tech hub (@enspireATV)? They're trying to create a community of techies in Abuja and although they're relatively new, they're doing a good job. Give them a shout.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by kefmawin: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
info@kefmawin.com
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by dwebnation: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
@online_technews
owner of http://www.online-technews.com
just finished designing: http://www.babawalexy..com (great blog)
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by digitite: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Divergent:

Have you heard of the Enspire tech hub (@enspireATV)? They're trying to create a community of techies in Abuja and although they're relatively new, they're doing a good job. Give them a shout.

Where do they converge?
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Today marks the beginning of something great in FCT!!! #AbujaWebAppClub
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Artorius(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
I'm fluent in vb.net, python, Perl, HTML(if it can be called a language), php, ruby and a little java. I'm increasing my repertoire enthusiastically, not a professional yet like the rest of ya. Piusabeshi@gmail.com. 08140313996.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by orbitame2011: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2014
DONOCSO: Today marks the beginning of something great in FCT!!! #AbujaWebAppClub
How was the meeting and probably outcome,to sensitize people that were not there.I'm just reading about the meeting today.THANKS for the good work.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by iphoneloaded(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2014
umar745: @umarabdullahi_
I speak html, css, js, php and 1/4 of python

Pm me
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
orbitame2011: How was the meeting and probably outcome,to sensitize people that were not there.I'm just reading about the meeting today.THANKS for the good work.

It was the first meetings of the Abuja Web App Club. The turn up was not encouraging but the impact of the meeting was of great value to those present.

We deliberated on different reasons and benefits of having an active web and app developers community. We shared personal experience, challenges and goals.

We created an atmosphere that gave birth to new ideas and ambition.

We exchanged contacts and wished farewell to each other.

After the cut is a photo of Digitite and myself at the meeting.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
We agreed to meet once in three months...

To collaborate on new and unique projects...

To work as a team on an open source project...

Our next meeting would hold in the third week of March 2014
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
After th meeting I was contacted by an agency founded by the government for the development of ICT and technology in the FCT.

These guys are like the cchub of lagos, they are founded by the government, they have resource persons and institutions from around the world whom are ready to partner with them and fund their projects.

They have asked me to invite the members of Abuja Web App Club to leverage and work with the agency. By things you stand to get invitation from them to work on projects of them and their partners in or outside Nigeria (all expense paid); you can also get founding from them to work on your own projects.

As I write they have some programs for this january that we might be invited to.

Am waiting on them to update me.

PN: I have followed all those that dropped their twitter handle here, please follow back to get update if possible create a list.

I will try to keep you guys updated via Nairaland, Twitter, Whatsapp and Email.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Keep us updated Bros! I'm also following yu on twitter
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Danyl(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2014
I speak java, html, css. I love ORM frameworks especially toplink /eclipse framework on db things.....
my twitter handle: danyl007O
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Danyl(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2014
I speak java, html, css. I love ORM frameworks especially toplink /eclipse framework on db things.....
my twitter handle: @danyl007O
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by orbitame2011: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2014
DONOCSO:
PN: I have followed all those that dropped their twitter handle here, please follow back to get update if possible create a list.

I will try to keep you guys updated via Nairaland, Twitter, Whatsapp and Email.
Thanks for the good job and the update.We will be expecting the update.Keep it up.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Abuja Web and App Developers will sure stand out. only the brave will take the lead. something big coming up soon (2015)
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by martfrank(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2014
Tanx for dis pls can we create a WhatsApp group
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2014
martfrank: Tanx for dis pls can we create a WhatsApp group
add 07039081681
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by MaziOmenuko: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
I'm on a project to track the traffic in a website (I didn't host) and report the traffic data.

How will I do this? I've tried using Google web analytics but it seems I can't use the tracking code on a website that I don't have its source code.

Please gurus in the house, is there a way I can get traffic report on an anonymous website?
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: I'm on a project to track the traffic in a website (I didn't host) and report the traffic data.

How will I do this? I've tried using Google web analytics but it seems I can't use the tracking code on a website that I don't have its source code.

Please gurus in the house, is there a way I can get traffic report on an anonymous website?

Use moz.com or alexa.com paid service.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by MaziOmenuko: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
DONOCSO:

Use moz.com or alexa.com paid service.

Paid service? Na waoh! Thanks shaa
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by zikclassiq(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
PHP, HTML5, CSS, MySQL, JavaScript, Jquery, with Dreamweaver. @zikclassiq.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2014
My whatsapp is unavailable you can follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/donocso or facebook http://facebook.com/donocso you can also reach me via sms ahead of the big conference coming up next year.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Whatsapp Group Created.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by 9free(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2015
DONOCSO:
Whatsapp Group Created.
Add me! Or give us the group's number
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Donlynus(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Am a Microsoft .NET Developer in Abuja(C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, EF MVC, WINDOW FORM, SQL SERVER, WCF, WPF, LINQ, etc) Jquery, Javascript, cCss, Html. Hit Me Up On 08066930366
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
9free:

Add me! Or give us the group's number

#2347039081681#
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by mailerange: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
I have a good secondary school result portal. I'm looking for re sellers.
No set up fee, No upfront payment.
Earn 30% commission for each card sold per student for life.
get in touch with me here info@nigeriancollegeresultportal.com
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2015
i am speak HTML , CSS, PHP. my mail is onyenekwefrancis@gmail.com. so whats the group all about.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by nnamdiosu(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2015
iamDemigod:
@vic_softkid

I speak html, css, js,PHP, Java and c++

Still learning more languages ATM

hello. saw u speak java in ur post. pls I really need ur help. Im designing a software that needs to access an online db. mysql. but I need to make it grant permission. how can I go abt that? any idea?
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by jasedu60: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
I have a Payment Gateway that will blow all Nigerian Developer's mind..
as you meet, see WowPay (a European Brand, Landing in Nigeria)

www.WowPay.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Which Website Can I Find Any Final Year Project In Nigeria / Help! How Do I Generate Pin Codes For Scratch Cards? / Why Is .ng Costlier Than Other Domain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.