Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Help Pls:python Setup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Pls:python Setup (648 Views)

Help Pls!! How Do I Connect Oracle With Dreamweaver Using Php Server? / How To Auto Install & Configure Mysql Along With Dotnet Setup / Visual Basic Help Pls. Other Languages Can Try Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls:python Setup by suneepet1: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
hello gurus in the house,i just got the book learn python the had way,and following the python setup instruction has not been successful. have downloaded python 2.7.msi and install to the C\python27 of my windows 7 system but the powershell and terminal has refused to recognize the python installation.can anyone give me a step by step instruction on how to get this done properly.
Re: Help Pls:python Setup by kambo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
suneepet1: hello gurus in the house,i just got the book learn python the had way,and following the python setup instruction has not been successful. have downloaded python 2.7.msi and install to the C\python27 of my windows 7 system but the powershell and terminal has refused to recognize the python installation.can anyone give me a step by step instruction on how to get this done properly.

i think you need to add the bin directory in the installation directory : c/python27 to your system's Path variable. Then restart your system to register the change. (i'm assumg the there is a folder called 'bin' folder in the pthon folder).
Re: Help Pls:python Setup by ooman(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
it shouldnt, you probably did not download the one for your processor and bit, check your processor and bit and choose the appropriate setup from python site.

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Talk About What You Love / How To Design A Forum / Can Someone Help To Demonstrate The Step By Step To Run This Java Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.