Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

:......... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / :......... (1703 Views)

Sekillz Is My Cousin... If Na Lie Compare And Contrast (PICS Included) / I Need The Services Of A Call Girl For A Friend Coming To Town (lagos): / I Need A Calling Friend My No.is 08023209299 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:......... by ShirelleBaby: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: :......... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
If you are really serious and not a yahoo person i could be a friend, but only advice i can give is mostly career and peer pressure advice.
Re: :......... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
I can help you
Re: :......... by 24in7: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
i was here,bt.................................OuT
Re: :......... by kcstyle40(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Where is the pics?
Re: :......... by sweetflame(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
kiss where u at?? kiss
Re: :......... by ShirelleBaby: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: :......... by ShirelleBaby: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
dejt4u:
wil be very happen to meet you.
Dejt4u@gmail.com (call me seun or ayodeji)

thanks!
Re: :......... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

thanks a lot though!but the problem is my personality and my family and den my past wants to start calling

when it comes to past, we all have a dark and terrible past; but the truth is you can allow the past define you or not, no doubt some past do catch up with some depending on the levity of it, am assuming you didn't murder someone nothing could be that bad, as long as you know where you are going and heading to, which is why i made emphasis on career and peer pressure ave seen people with terrible past come out okay because they made the important things their priority.
Re: :......... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
When you mean personality, you will have to be more specific.
Re: :......... by ShirelleBaby: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
CFCfan: I can help you

thanks!
Re: :......... by ShirelleBaby: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
pc guru: When you mean personality, you will have to be more specific.

okay!
Re: :......... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
you know what it will be weird posting your real issue on a forum, so you don't really need to reply here, you can send me a PM (that's if you feel comfy talking about it, if not no p, nice meeting you take care). Happy Holidays wink
Re: :......... by ShirelleBaby: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
thanks ya all for the positive mails and responses i got!

Pixs going off about now

THREAD CLOSED
Re: :......... by Alikaxon(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ok, u sound genuine and I can fathom alot out of ur expression. I hope u re confortable with online friendship cox there isn't a way we could meet if we stay far apart. Talking about online friendships, my online media available are: peaceman56@ovi.com, Alikaxon@2go.com. I think we could/may relate better on 2go. My number also on my profile if necessary.
Re: :......... by duni04(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Scam alert

(1) (Reply)

Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu / ~Happy Birthday Stella Bella.~ / A Single Lady Needs A Strong Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.