Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Generis Solution - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Generis Solution (710 Views)

Generis Investmentmarkters / Generis Solutions! Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generis Solution by chucapis: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2008
Hello fellow nairalanders,
Its any one in the house that attended interview with Generis Solution on the 27th March 2008, that got another text message of CONGRATULATIONS, that says you have passed the first stage of the interview, details of the next steps will be sent to soon and you have not hear from them since then? I got CONGRATULATIONS text message April 2008 that details of the next steps will be sent to me soon but uptil now I have not hear from them. I need advice on what to do cos I do not know if anything is wrong.
Re: Generis Solution by nwajide: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2008
We are in the same boat.Called their office yesterday,and was told that we still have to do an interview with the M.D who is the last person to interview us.The M.D has been very buzy,which is why there has been a delay in the recruitment process.I was assured by the lady that I spoke to that as soon as he is less buzy,we will be contacted.

U can also call their office,to confirm what I have pasted.The number is 017941602.

(1) (Reply)

Free Surveys / Petrel Training: / P L E A S E Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.