Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

C# Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / C# Programming (1456 Views)

Introduction To C++ Programming (Video Tutorial For Beginners) / C Programming Challenge To Be Solved Under 10 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C# Programming by tirex(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2008
Any Visual C#.NET  programmer in the house?
Re: C# Programming by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2008
Yes, What exactly do you need help with in C#?
Re: C# Programming by emeke123(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2008
What might you need help with??
Re: C# Programming by quadrillio(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2008
just state ur problem or call me on

Re: C# Programming by powerblaze(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2008
I'm a C# programmer and ASP.NET with C# developer
Re: C# Programming by hectorthe: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2008
am the man you are looking for. Joe 08067023137
Re: C# Programming by mosconet(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2008
hey buddie what might be ur plight on C#.NET/ASP.NET? Holla @ me bro! muyidotnet@yahoo.com
Re: C# Programming by gozzilla(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2008
can i pick up the thread.
i need to learn C# but have no knowledge of C or C++ what would be ur advice.
which do i learn first and how.
thanks big guys
Re: C# Programming by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2008
Please people, learn to pick up books to read on these subjects. There are thousands of books out there that you can explore. You just have to do it. READING is essential if you want to become a software developer.
Re: C# Programming by gozzilla(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2008
kobo help is help. maybe direction to a "most helpful" site. or even a cd image to download. just plain direction i can work on. i understand and if it is reading i love to do that. just am in maiduguri (know where that is) book e go hard to get.
Re: C# Programming by peejay(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2008
Hey buddy if u eva want to learn something new, always ask google, hit these links, you will get most of what you want, and allot more if you narrow your search.

http://www.learn-programming.za.net/learn_cs_programming.html

http://www.devhood.com/training_modules/dist-a/LearningCSharp/?module_id=2
Re: C# Programming by carliecode(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2008
Im a silent voice on this forum but a seasoned developer on microsoft products. I have worked on all versions (I have been on .NET for almost 7yrs
+) of the .net framework and i can say, by Gods grace, that i have a good and detailed working knowledge of the framework itself. Rather than think of C# or VB.net or J# etc I advise u concentrate on the Core .NET Framework and understand its principles. I have rich resources, not just books, that can help you.

A good programmer dont just read books. You'll have to practice , research and understudy lots of sample codes by those in the field before you. Finally u will eventually come up with your own unique but practice accepted style,  Also there a lots of specifications to put in mind when starting on Microsoft development eg Microsofts IUI for example etc

mail callcarliecode@yahoo.co.uk if u need to find out more, 

Be ready to study and expend resources. If you cant let go, u cant hold on!
Re: C# Programming by gozzilla(m): 1:07am On Sep 06, 2008
@carliecode
thanks brother for the encouragement. i have sent you a mail.
Re: C# Programming by Kobojunkie: 5:31am On Sep 06, 2008
gozzilla:

kobo help is help. maybe direction to a "most helpful" site. or even a cd image to download. just plain direction i can work on. i understand and if it is reading i love to do that. just am in maiduguri (know where that is) book e go hard to get.

If you have money to get online, you have money to purchase books to help you. I read posts on here by persons looking for someone to teach them and I wonder if these people ever use google. There is no scarcity of information online for such and i believe the best website for information would be the microsoft site itself. Start at www.windowsclient.com , www.asp.net or even the msdn site itself but the best information and links to most useful information from other programmers and developers.
Re: C# Programming by DEBOLABI: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2009
hey guy, i saw your post
i will like to know you and meet you, coz i know with people like you i'm there,
my name adebowale
debolabi@yahoo.com

i have been into this programming of a thing for the past 5 months but i dont really understand something.

i know meeting you will change my life
Re: C# Programming by wealthce0: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2009
i have a lot of comprehensive and tutorial ebooks on programming. Just name it you will get it, you wont even need any instructor. If you are interested, mail me at wealthcreator003@gmail.com
Re: C# Programming by eko4show(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2009
IF you are keen on learning C# and OOP then get hold of " Head First C#". By my estimation, this is the most instructive book on C# for wannabe C# developer. It not only teaches you the language, but also relate it to OOP concepts.

You may download a copy at http://www.esnips.com/doc/8a3669b9-6c44-46c6-9600-0ee207ff1a0c/Head-First-C

Any troubles downloading it, just send me your email, for a copy
Re: C# Programming by lightwalk(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2009
Programming can only be length by practice, practice and more practice cheesy
Re: C# Programming by mimi2002: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2009
Hello all,

am an Accountant, and i would like to learn related programming, i dont mean softwares pls programming and i need to understand the basics and area of specialty so that i just dont get all materials under the sun. PLEASE SOMEBODY IN THE HOUSE HELP. MY email addy is folksy2002@yahoo.com
Re: C# Programming by BigStar1(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
even though u got many contacts in response to ur demand, but getting the best of all depends on ur method of selection.

u can reach me on 08060678106 bigstar4sure@yahoo.com.
Re: C# Programming by Dngi: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2009
Hope we can keep this thread ,i want to be able to run here for help when i need one,i am kind of a advanced php developer but C# is looking pretty interesting nowadays, as for the Gurus on this thread i bow. cool
Re: C# Programming by taiwosoji(m): 5:45am On Dec 12, 2009
Guy i ve carefully followed your post i so believe that u are the kind of person that can help me on my c program i am just coming up

please can you help me with a code on a) Multiplication of 3 by 2 matrices b) code that will develop a pascal triangle pls i will be very greatfull if u will add some explanation of the codes pls.

thanks i am soji
we can chat one on one if u wish
taiwosoji@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Prove Your Self / Get Remita And Interswitch WHMCS Module For NGN7000 / How To Maximize Search Engine Rankings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.