Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Network Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Network Engineer (1385 Views)

Job Opening @ Shivtech Limited Network Engineer - IT Service Delivery Group / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Dangote Industries - Network Engineer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Engineer by hightechIT: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
This course covers the full CISCO curriculum for the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). At the end of this course the candidate should master the principles of routing and switching and configuration of Cisco routers and switches, the design, development and maintenance of Local Area Network (LAN) and its security.
This course consists of several practical sessions and students will be practicing with live Cisco routers and switches.

Course content:
Internetworking
Introduction to TCP/IP
Subnetting, Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSMs), and Troubleshooting TCP/IP
Cisco’s Internetworking Operating System (IOS) and Security Device Manager (SDM)
Managing a Cisco Internetwork
IP Routing (RIP &RIPv2)
Enhanced IGRP (EIGRP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
Layer 2 Switching and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
Virtual LANs (VLANs)
Security
Network Address Translation (NAT)
Cisco’s Wireless Technologies
Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
Wide Area Networks (WAN)

Duration
Corporate training 5 Days
Individual training 4 Weeks (weekdays)
Individual training 8 Weeks (Weekends)
Learning Process Flexible

Who should attend?
Engineering and Science professionals in Oil and Gas, Telecommunication or ICT sector.
Unemployed Engineering and Science graduates seeking for high paying jobs in Oil & Gas, Telecommunication or ICT companies.
Serving (NYSC) Engineering and Science graduates seeking for good paying jobs in oil & gas, telecoms and ICT companies.
Self employed entrepreneur seeking for career advancement.
Engineering and Science Students.
Anyone with passion for knowledge who seek employment or career advancement in Oil & Gas, Telecommunication and ICT.

Benefits
Mastering the principle of Network planning and Engineering gives you an edge in the labor market. Writing the CCNA professional exam after this course is a plus as it stands you out as a professional with exceptional skills and can also pay your bills as an entrepreneur
This is a highly sought after professional skill in the labor market with high pay package and benefits. For more information contact info@hightechng.com or call +234 (0) 7035816455
Re: Network Engineer by hightechIT: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Register Before 31st Jan 2014 and enjoy 50% DISCOUNT !!!!
Re: Network Engineer by hightechIT: 6:49am On Jan 08, 2014
Register Before 31st Jan 2014 and enjoy 50% DISCOUNT !!!
Re: Network Engineer by danfash09(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2014
Am interested please i reside in ibadan
Re: Network Engineer by hightechIT: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Can you make it to Port Harcourt that's where our office is?
danfash09: Am interested please i reside in ibadan
Re: Network Engineer by hightechIT: 8:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Be part of our winning team... Register now !
Re: Network Engineer by hightechIT: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
What is dead may never die again...#seun
Re: Network Engineer by Fulaman198(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
Cool but routing protocols like RIP and RIPv2 are hardly used these days. It's all about Link-state protocols like OSPF, IS-IS and Cisco proprietary protocols like EIGRP.
Re: Network Engineer by Fulaman198(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Are you guys looking for teachers right now in the field? If so, what kind of salary could one expect. I love Network Engineering, I breathe, eat and sleep network engineering. If there is anyway I can help, please let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Skilled Workers Are Lacking Not Jobs / Trainee/graduate Recruitment Consultant / Insurance Marketers Vacancies At Aiico Insurance Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.