Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Most Of Your Java Problems Solved - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Most Of Your Java Problems Solved (840 Views)

Get Your Java, C++, 3d Max, Photoshop, Computer Engineering Tutorials Here / Which Hosting Site Do You Use For Your Java Based Web Apps? / Please Post All Your Java Programing Questions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Of Your Java Problems Solved by sealteam66(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2014
Due to the numerous Java related post I've seen, I have decided to open this thread to aggregate java related issues. Basically there is no need to explain what java is. I believe most people are interested in writing codes and having the difficulties they are experiencing resolved (subject to terms and condition).

Current Level of Java Proficiency: OCAJP
Aspiring Level of Java Proficiency: OCPJP

Steps to Achieving Intermediate level Java Proficiency

1.) Get a Java IDE like netbean link below
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk-7-netbeans-download-432126.html/
(The Link contains netbean and JDK combo so you don't have to download and install them separately, also you have to choose
between a 32-bit or 64-bit netbean JDK combo- depending on you system's architecture)

2.1) Enroll in an IT institution for 3-6 months @ 120K and be awarded a diploma

2.2) Get Java Books (Stock includes Java book from beginner to Expert level), paste problems you are having, issues you don't
understand on this forum @ 7K(negotiable) for me to answer and be assited in getting OCAJP cerfification(cost of certification NGN30,000), including tutorial of how to put your software on a CD - ready for distribution or sale

You will agree with me that to even get on NL mbs are needed and mbs cost money. I will fulfill condition 2.2 above if the terms and conditions are accepted, also it is slightly negotiable. Don't ask for saraa, however if it is what you want, wait until my data plan is about to expire and I have unused mb. As a proof, I will answer 33% of most questions posted.

Adding a little sugar and milk to you cup of java.

Happy Posting

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! (design N Implemented Of A Company Website). / List of useful Android Codes / I Can Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.