Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

One Night Stand - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Night Stand (1399 Views)

Conversation Between A Nairalander And A Female Friend On Whatsapp One Night / I Go Dye- Nigerian Stand Up Comedian / Poser: You're Driving Along One Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Night Stand by Sirmee(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Guys be watchful of ladies you allow to give you blow-job.

There is this very popular man in my hood that is always after everything under the skirt. Be it single or married, he doesn't give a damn all he want is nyansh.
On this faithful day, he picked a one night stand lady and straight to the hotel not knowing this babe has epilepsy disease.

They lodged straight into an hotel and proceed to action. The babe started giving the man blow-job sending the him to cloud nine, next thing epilepsy attacked the lady, GBAM! All her 32 teeth clenched on this man's di.ck before this guy will say Jack, he's already six feet below.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: One Night Stand by Ellidude(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Funny i must say..

So if a man's stuff gets bitten or cut off, i denotes his death sentence right?

Lol..

Tell us you made this up..
Re: One Night Stand by cbrass(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
Thank God its in the joke section
Re: One Night Stand by Sirmee(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elli-dude:
Funny i must say..

So if a man's stuff gets bitten or cut off, i denotes his death sentence right?

Lol..

Tell us you made this up..

Even if it's made up, dnt allow a lady wit epilepsy arnd ur dick
Re: One Night Stand by Ellidude(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sirmee:

Even if it's made up, dnt allow a lady wit epilepsy arnd ur dick
Lol..Why would i? I don't support blow-jobs..I'll only have sex with my wife
Re: One Night Stand by gloriana(f): 2:06pm On May 15, 2015
Sirmee:
Guys be watchful of ladies you allow to give you blow-job.

There is this very popular man in my hood that is always after everything under the skirt. Be it single or married, he doesn't give a damn all he want is nyansh.
On this faithful day, he picked a one night stand lady and straight to the hotel not knowing this babe has epilepsy disease.

They lodged straight into an hotel and proceed to action. The babe started giving the man blow-job sending the him to cloud nine, next thing epilepsy attacked the lady, GBAM! All her 32 teeth clenched on this man's di.ck before this guy will say Jack, he's already six feet below.

A word is enough for the wise.
sorry i cant access my pm. reach me on glorioustatus29@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... / Joke Of The Evening / Enter If You Want To Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.