Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Generis Solution - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Generis Solution (742 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generis Solution by chucapis: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
Hello fellow nairalanders,
Its any one in the house that attended interview with Generis Solution on the 27th March 2008, that got another text message of CONGRATULATIONS, that says you have passed the first stage of the interview, details of the next steps will be sent to soon and you have not hear from them since then? I got CONGRATULATIONS text message April 2008 that details of the next steps will be sent to me soon but uptil now I have not hear from them. I need advice on what to do because I do not know if anything is wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment! Recruitment! Recruitment! / Urgent / Oracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.