Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

There Is A Big Problem Here! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / There Is A Big Problem Here! (734 Views)

Pics Of A Big Warehouse Along Egbeda-idimu Road N800k Per Annum / A Big Mansion For Sale At Magodo Phase 2@ N300M / Are You A Big Boy? Then Buy This Lekki HOUSE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Big Problem Here! by beninman(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2008
Here is the problem. I came from my village to stay in Lagos after doing my farm work and saving for years and I came here in Lagos with all the money to start new life here and a friend is been helping me.

The big problem now is, the friends house is finish and I have to rent my own flat now or else, I will have to go back to my village where I came from. I am been asking people here in nairaland.com to help me get a place and no one has even come out with a good 2 brms for me to rent. I am not looking at any particular place in Lagos, I need the flat in any dry area with good driving road leading, and a house with fence, upstairs. I said I can pay about 200k or little more for the house. If I can get it between now and a week time, that will be very good for me and I don't have to move back to village again.

Please if you can help, here is my contact. benineman2008@yahoo.com

Maybe here might not be the right place for this, but I just have to place it as many places that I can b'cos it is urgent.
Re: There Is A Big Problem Here! by beninman(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2008
Oga thank oooo! I am trying your number now and it is not going for me yet. But I will keep trying it. I pray say the place go still de oo.
No problem sir, I can take you to my village if you want to visit.
Re: There Is A Big Problem Here! by ayomifull(f): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2008
Benniman why not start with something very small if you cant get what you want on time? You can get say a room or room and parlour and from there look for your choice. U have only recently relocated to Lagos why not just manage somewhere smaller for a start, might save you time and lots of money until you can stand very well on your own. Sorry to put my mouth in your matter when you did not request for advise but house but also be careful with the money you have saved in the village Lagos could be a lil bit expensive and e no dey take time for money to loose weight o.
Re: There Is A Big Problem Here! by beninman(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2008
@ayomifull

My sister, some body don call me for one flat and I de go see am tomorrow sunday, and I think I go take that one if it is good the way the person explain to me. Thank you 4 your adverse.

(1) (Reply)

Hakir Pls Help Me,it's Urgent. / In Need Of A Two Bedroom Flat In Abuja / ! Apartment Needed Around Ikoyi/vi/lekki/vgc/oniru Est/dolphin !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.