Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

15thaugust's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15thaugust's Profile / 15thaugust's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 15thaugust: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
damkollins:
From experience,WES normally use UPS service.
Use their tracking link below to check...
http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html
Cheers.

Ok.thanks
Travel / Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 15thaugust: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
3rdHigh:

Go to google, search for int'l express web address, on their website, you will see where. To track with the number provided by WES

Thanks
Travel / Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 15thaugust: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Pls how can I track my report sent by wes through international express.I was sent the tracking num,but I hav no idea how to track it
Travel / Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 15thaugust: 5:52am On Aug 09, 2014
queen47:

Those NMC people are so unserious. Please try them on this no, i think its the registrar 08090883523. That other no for verification is perpetually switched off

Ok will call the num on monday tanks
Travel / Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 15thaugust: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=queen47]

How far with nmc.are they tru wit ur verification.I don't understand them anymore cos the tel nums ar always switched off now.even wen it cums on and i call they reject my call and then switch off again.am not in abuja would hav gone to their office to confirm wat the prob is
Travel / Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 15thaugust: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2014
queen47:

I dont think they send to school, the mail they sent stated that certs were sent to NMC.

Secondly, if you check your wes profile, you will see that the status of your transcript is "ticked" and which according to them means approved, while that of your certs have the " processing" mark on it

My transcript status isn't ticked.both my transcript and cert shows waiting for verification from instituition.the mail wes sent to me states they sent my doc to nmc for verification.dats why am a bit confused
Travel / Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 15thaugust: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2014
queen47:

Hey, saw ur pm, cant access that email, i think i left my mail address somewhere on this thread, you can mail me on that.

Wanted to know if its only nmc wes sends verification to.do they sent to our skulls also
Travel / Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 15thaugust: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
queen47:

Ok. I guess mine got lost on transit. Nmc said they didn't get mine but they got that of my colleague and I applied before her. I have written wes for details for payment so I can pay for courier, they have sent it. Will make the payment later so they can resend it via courier

Ok

Did wes send verification to nmc only.do they send to skull also
Travel / Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 15thaugust: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please which nurse has completed wes evaluation. Seems to me nobody has
Travel / Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 15thaugust: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
queen47:

Ok, one more question, do you know if wes sent your docs to NMC via courier? If yes, how did you arrange that?

Sorry I hvnt been able to reply ur question.had issues wit my log in details.had to register again.anyway wes sent nmc via email

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.