Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Who Is Lowe? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Who Is Lowe? (1964 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Lowe? by gaskinachi(m): 5:48am On Aug 18, 2008
Abeg not trying to be a busy body ooo,but ive seen cars carrying the plate number LOWE from like 1-27 all exotic cars and always wonder if the cars belong to someone or its a car rental place.anybody got any info on this?
Re: Who Is Lowe? by Joseph6(m): 5:53am On Aug 18, 2008
is dis a sick way of advertising. . . . . . . .bad strategy,retrace ur steps come again
Re: Who Is Lowe? by gaskinachi(m): 6:02am On Aug 18, 2008
i aske a question,if u dont know the answer why not just move to another topic?
Re: Who Is Lowe? by inspiredm(m): 6:22am On Aug 18, 2008
Lowe is An Advertising Company, they are Advertising agents to multi national firms, they manage their Adverts.

Insight Communications, Stb McCann etc are also Advertising Agents in Nigeria.

I agree that Those Lowe guys are Car Freaks, All Cars are with Customised Plate Numbers from LOWE 1 - 30 +- they're Situated in Anthony Village, Maryland, Lagos.
Re: Who Is Lowe? by gaskinachi(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2008
Inspired thanks jare, i was just inquisitive,how was ur weekend?happy nu week o.
Re: Who Is Lowe? by Joseph6(m): 6:33am On Aug 18, 2008
ok lowe atleast ur assistant helped u savour d situation coz i'm pretty sure u're tryin 2 advertise . . . . . . the whole strategy is not bad but mehn it wont work atleast not that way. i have a better idea but . . . . . . .u're probably upset wit me nabbin u in the act. i'm a shark i'm the predator of my world oh
Re: Who Is Lowe? by Joseph6(m): 6:35am On Aug 18, 2008
inspired, i'm inspired *round of applause*
Re: Who Is Lowe? by gaskinachi(m): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2008
@jos

its a new week, i dont see what good it would do me trading words with ya, be a terminator or whatever its ur cup.this is a forum where ppl share ideas and educat each other.and if u got a problem with that well just sign off the site, its a new week.try to make the best of it rathwer than ur shark predator stunts, it sounds immature.im deleting thethread if it would make u feel better
Re: Who Is Lowe? by Joseph6(m): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2008
so i'd open a thread and ask, oh i've been seein sterling on cars who's sterling? u no try. look its obvious , i know u'd say i know too much but that is just me, and lets say i saw it coming moreova i have nothing against lowe just didnt think they work like this
Re: Who Is Lowe? by gaskinachi(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2008
ok u win.i was advertising, go pop some champagne.
Re: Who Is Lowe? by Bbng(f): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2008
@ Joseph6

Joseph, on the contrary, it must be working somehow for it to have been noticed, even if some outside the advertising industry don't know "who" Lowe is.

It's actually LOWE LINTAS LAGOS. You might be more familiar with LINTAS but the name changed to LOWE 2004/5 when it affiliated with LOWE Worldwide.

Ciao!
Re: Who Is Lowe? by Epluribus(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2008
Na LOWE LINTAS bin get those cars and they are all the same model but diff colors.

they are into brand mgt.

lol

i can imagine u going crazy bout the identity of this big boi LOWE

lol
Re: Who Is Lowe? by Jodesky(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2008
Joseph,
Must you always respond to all issues? If u dont have an answer to a question, I think its best to keep quiet than rain insult on your elders.

Inspired,
Thanks a big deal for the Lowe info. I know Lintas but the Lowe thing has always been a puzzle to me. Joseph is hurt because his girlfriend works for a rival agency and they are still struggling to get an MCF bank loan to bring in some salvaged cars from Cotonou.

Joseph,
Please wait for your turn. Lintas/Lowe have paid their dues mehnnn.
Re: Who Is Lowe? by lexicon(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: Who Is Lowe? by gaskinachi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2008
thanks all o, the lil boy was really starting startin to tick me off, i mean what wrong had i done by asking a question?id seen ivtechs of different colours all carrying different LOWE plate numbers and used to wonder why anyone would buy different colours of the same model of a car and used to presume it was one big money miss road who didnt know what he wanted to use his money for .thanks all for clearing up the air about who they are and for joseph i got one advice for ya.
GROW UP!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Car For 270k / 2007 Toyota Camry Le 1.7m / Clean Golf 3 At 450k: Urgently Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.