Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Your Mpce Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Mpce Result (6398 Views)

Check Your Mpce Result @ Www.jambites.org / Mpce Result 2008/2009 / Mpce Result Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mpce Result by cruworld(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2008
i score 156 and i choose Ede and Nasarawa any hope for me?
Re: Your Mpce Result by Phemour: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2008
how did u checked it?
Re: Your Mpce Result by Hardar4lag(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2008
he said with www.jambonline.org and with the card written on it F
Re: Your Mpce Result by jerry4all: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2008
I scored 215 and I chose Ibadan Poly for Masscom. I pray God makes a way for me.
Re: Your Mpce Result by chukwukadi(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2008
I SCORED 180 .ARCHITECTURE TECH FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO-EKITI AND 2ND CHOICE: FEDERAL POLY OFFA
WHATS MY CHANCE? 08063705385 OR chikadibiasamuel@yahoo.com
Re: Your Mpce Result by debbyijeo: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2008
please anybody with the info about ibadan polythechnic website
please u can send to my box debby_ijeoma@yahhoo.com thanks

I scored 215 and I chose Ibadan Poly for Masscom. I pray God makes a way for me

jerry do u av any idea abut their website?
Re: Your Mpce Result by Phemour: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2008
Phemour score [size=13pt]142[/size] don't u think is too bad? Federal polytechnic Bauchi and kano state polytechnic, kano
Re: Your Mpce Result by cruworld(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2008
PHEMOUR:

Phemour score [size=13pt]142[/size] don't u think is too bad? Federal polytechnic Bauchi and kano state polytechnic, kano
just try and see what you can do about it coz some people say it not all about result but the money u gat to make it work for you.
Re: Your Mpce Result by Phemour: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2008
guy, i no get anybody
Re: Your Mpce Result by jerry4all: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2008
debby_ijeo:

their websit is polyibadan.edu.ng although most of the links there are not active.
Re: Your Mpce Result by KCBrown: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2008
any one with info on when fed. poly bida will start any of their prog. because i choosed them as second choice and oko first, any hope for that second choice at all,
Re: Your Mpce Result by fataiiyo(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2008
debby_ijeo:

You really perfomed better in ur exam.am sure u will be granted an admission and u also have to know person as well.talking from an experience.Am a student of ibapoly, statistics department, our website is www.polyibadan.org
if u have any othet questions u are welcome
Re: Your Mpce Result by debbyijeo: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2008
hi Fatai please i scored 164 Marketing and i choose Ibadan poly as my Ist choice is there any hope for me.please i nid ur hep
this is my email debby_ijeoma@yahoo.com 08028836968
Re: Your Mpce Result by jerry4all: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2008
fataiiyo, do you know if there will be any post Jamb or something of that nature. And if not what's the next thing I'm supposed to be doing now, just wait for the list? And when is it likely to come out?
thanks
Re: Your Mpce Result by Dells(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hello nairalanders,does anyone in d house knws when Fed Poly Ede will be having their post pce exam,more over a friend of mine scored 194,is there any hope for him.Anyone with useful info should please mail me on Delsam.bj@gmail.com
Re: Your Mpce Result by lekosoo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2008
score 189 in the MPCE, and my first choice is Federal Polytechnic Ede - (Marketing)and second Choice Rufus Giwa Polytechnic - (Accountancy). I will like any student from Ede or Rufus Giwa Polytechnic should please help us with vital information on this year admission into any of this institutions and the date, requirement for this year poly MPCE Exams.

Thanks for your understanding and waiting for your urgent response.

One Love.
Re: Your Mpce Result by debbyijeo: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2008
[tr][/tr]
fataiiyo, do you know if there will be any post Jamb or something of that nature. And if not what's the next thing I'm supposed to be doing now, just wait for the list? And when is it likely to come out?
thanks

Jerry4all please if u av any information about Ibadan poly please kindly get back to me n let me now pleaseeeeeeeeeeee debby_ijeoma@yahoo.com 08028836968 thank u.
Re: Your Mpce Result by adeboi: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2008
i scole 179 n i choose mapoly abeokuta any holp 4 me sm1 should ansa me
Re: Your Mpce Result by adeboi: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
Dis is first tym of doing pce n i chose mapoly abeokuta n i dnt kn may dy wil do post poly or post jamb
Re: Your Mpce Result by desmondtut(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2008
Wel i score 183 nd my 1st is mapoly nd 2nd is laspotch.I rlly wnt 2 knw wen wil d sch write post jamb.Pls dose any1 knw d sch web sit,pls send it 2 my mail des505@yahoo.Com or a cal 08054118757.
Re: Your Mpce Result by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2008
@adeboi and desmondtut
I stay at abeokuta,i will get the website for maoply for you tomorrow, And as for the cut off,mapoly ussuall takes about 140,so anybody in the 170 and above zone always have an edge.They also sit for post pce.

Thanks
Re: Your Mpce Result by desmondtut(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2008
@darefestus
thanks 4 the lil information u gave 2 me and one thin again i rlly want 2 know when will dey write deer post jamb cos i want 2 enter tht sch ooo.so pls help me
Re: Your Mpce Result by debbyijeo: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2008
please anybody with information about ibadapoly should plsssss contact me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee debby_ijeoma@yahoo.com 08028836968
Re: Your Mpce Result by debbyijeo: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2008
hi darefestus please i want to ask about the laspotech postjamb av not been able to buy the form online its always given me no card record please what can i do 8028836968 or debby_ijeoma@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Your Mpce Result by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hi debby
I will gladly help you as soon as i get the links to the site.
Re: Your Mpce Result by gabriel4u(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2008
ok
darefestus tank u very much i will be expecting it
Re: Your Mpce Result by debbyijeo: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2008
ok
Darefestus tanks i will be waiting for ur response ok
this is my number 08028836968
Re: Your Mpce Result by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2008
debby_ijeo:

hi darefestus please i want to ask about the laspotech postjamb av not been able to buy the form online its always given me no card record please what can i do 8028836968 or debby_ijeoma@yahoo.com thanks

Debby,i went to my links at laspotech and they told me that it was because of some technical difficulties they were withnessing on their site,that you shhuld keep trying.that its not from the card or anything but like i said Technical hicthes in their site so stay cool and try the site around Midnite.

Hope you Get a way. smiley
Re: Your Mpce Result by anasey(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2008
I had 161
1st choice:Yaba tech to study Estate management,
2nd choice:Wolex to study computer sci,
But i'm in wolex already.
Re: Your Mpce Result by savanaha: 12:56am On Sep 29, 2008
History of earth
Cladistics is an approach used by scientists to infer phylogenies. This approach is based on the realization that relationships among species can be constructed by identifying shared derived characters.

Fossil Records are total collections of fossils, physical trace of organism that lived in the past, found all over the world.

Molecular clock is essentially the hypothesis that fossil records can be supplemented with amino acid information and DNA sequence of living species. Basically certain types of mutations like silent mutations or amino acid sequence change that don't have any affect protein function. The molecular clock works by scientists comparing the genetic make up of the fossil to close relatives of the fossil

Forces of evolution include: selection, genetic drift, gene flow and mutation.

Evolution is the change in allele frequency overtime which may result in phenotypic change. So the long term change in genetic characteristics of a population. Neither goal directed nor progressive.

Mutation is random change or introduction of new alleles. Mutation increases variation by constantly adding new alleles this modifying allele frequency.
Re: Your Mpce Result by savanaha: 4:57am On Sep 29, 2008
Genetic Drift is random change in allele frequency which may lead to loss or fixation of allele and also random in terms of fitness. It decreases variation.

Gene flow- movement of allele from one population to the other, this increases variation and equalizes allele frequency.

population genetics is calculated by: P2  + 2PQ + Q2.
This population calculation is derived from the Hardy- Weinberg principle acts as a null hypothesis that tests if mating is random when non of the four evolutionary forces are acting.

speciation happens when populations of the same species become genetically isolated by lack of gene flow and then diverge from each other due to selection, genetic drift or mutation.

Biological specie concept posits that the criterion for identifying species is reproductive isolation. Because of no gene flow occurs between populations that are reproductively isolated from each other.

reproductive isolation occurs when a specific population is isolated to a certain habitat or area and therefore they only successfully interact reproductively with members of their population.

Isolating mechanisms are mechanisms that stop gene flow between populations

Types of speciation are allopatric speciation, sympatric speciation, polploidy and parapatric speciation.

allopatric speciation is physical seperation by either dispersal or vicariance

vicariance- splitting one part of a population to another
sympatric speciation- no physical isolation but isolation caused by preferences for different habitats.
polyploidy- occurs when an error in meiosis or mitosis results in a doubling of the chromosome number

parapatric- no specific intrinsic barrier to gene flow. The population is continuous but does not mate together.
Re: Your Mpce Result by savanaha: 6:23am On Sep 29, 2008
Darwin contribution is that he started the theory of evolution by natural selection.
evolution is the change in allele frequency in a population over time.
Central Dogma is the DNA via transcription-->RNA via translation--> protein

phenotype is the physical characteristic or traits that arise from the genes. Genotype is the genetic trait.

Carl Woese drew the taxonomic tree known as the tree of life which classifies organisms into three domains: bacteria, archae and eukaryota.

Natural selection occurs when individuals with certain traits and alleles produce the most offspring in a population.
The necessary conditions for natural selection are variation of traits, heritability of the traits and also the differential reproductive success as a result of those traits.

Natural selection occurs over time and happens in a population.

Sexual selection is usually stronger in males of a population and specie. Sexual selection occurs when individuals in a population differ in their ability to attract mate.

Fitness is the ability of an individual to produce offspring relative to other individuals in the population

Adaptation is heritable trait that increases fitness of an individual in a particular environment relative to individuals lacking the trait.

Evidence of Natural Selection

homologous traits resulted from divergent evolution such as hooves and fins looking like hand, analagous triats on the other hand resulted from convergent evolution. So traits that similar but not because of ancestral relationship ship but possibly mutation

Ancestral selection shows that there are common ancestor whereas derived is more recent

vestigial traits are homologous traits that have lost most or all of their function.

cladistics is reconstructing the relationships among species by identifying shared derived charcters.

Heritabilty is the ability of a trait to be inherited by the offspring.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) / U Nid Runs/expo 4 Ur Waec May/june 2011 Both Theory & Objective Read This: / What Is The Worst Wrong Thing You Have Ever Been Taught In School (see Mine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.