Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Problem With External Hard Disk, Please. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With External Hard Disk, Please. (665 Views)

Neat And Fairly Used Mini Laptop At 30k With External Dvd Writer / How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / How To Replace Internal Hard Disk With Extenal Usb Hard Disk In Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With External Hard Disk, Please. by AKO1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2008
Hi,

I have a 111GB external hard disk. So far I have used only about 40GB.

When I try to add any large file, say 10GB large, it tells me that there is not enough disk space. Whereas it takes smaller files e.g. songs and documents.

Kilon shele?
Re: Problem With External Hard Disk, Please. by mecussey(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2008
Its simple you have been duped, the actual size is 40GB. If you really need more than that, I can help you clone it. mecussey@yahoo.com, 08061104494
Re: Problem With External Hard Disk, Please. by akannitao(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2008
Does your system show your hard disk space as less than 111GB, if yes you might need to repartition your hard disk. if there is a portionof your hard disk that is unpartitioned, it will not be available to you for use. Anyway, if your hard disk label indicates other than the size that was assumed sold to you, then you probably have been duped.
Re: Problem With External Hard Disk, Please. by AKO1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2008
My system claims that it is 111GB.

(1) (Reply)

5 Critical Steps To Protecting Your Computer On The Internet / Contact Me / Secret To Earn You Over $4000 From Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.