Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

:-) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / :-) (1242 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:-) by iamhe: 4:47am On Jul 04, 2006
smiley
Re: :-) by Eurphoria(f): 12:43am On Jul 09, 2006
i dont agree with tailor made churches or gospel , i dont see why there are solely black churches and white churches, is that what the Bible said? NO
Re: :-) by iamhe: 5:17am On Jul 11, 2006
smiley
Re: :-) by Eurphoria(f): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2006
say what you want to say about me, sweetie listen whether i am black white blue or the little green man, this church you mentioned is like i said not in accordance with the bible, calling a church a ''black or nubian church'' is automatically segregating people and excluding those of other backgrounds, this is one of the reasons why America is such an unhealthy place in respects to race relations. I understood the question and i will still have my say, if you dont like it ask for your topic to de deleted, i don't know why it hasn't seen the recycle bin yet as i am the only one who seems to have responded after how many day? lipsrsealed

The bible says go out and preach the gospel to the jews and all of other gentiles, you go do some more studying. Me being a black person saying this sort of church is not what God had in mind when he said love your neighbour should show you that not all black people think along the lines of it's '' us against them'' mentality.

Don't make me laugh becos years ago some close minded ppl decided to have a white only church does not mean we should do the same , do two wrongs make a right? You say Richard Allen was excluded, so if anyone would know how exclusion feels, he should be the one,instead he starts something which is indirectly saying ''here is two fingers to the other race, i will gather fickle minded blacks just like me and start an unwholesome doctrine. How very religious. notice i say religious, not christain because there is nothing christain about that.

I read so much bile in your post, are you really a christain? do you know what it means? Follower of christ is what it means, did jesus say go make your own churches? no he said fellowship among one another. Go find a man of peace eat with him and tell him about the kingdom , if he shows no peace, remove yourself and take your peace back with you. You don't seem peaceful therefore i leave you with your Nubian loving, exclusion church and take my peace with me to a white brother or sister out there. Learn to take people as they come, all colors cause God almighty made us al.l

I will not be a part of this discussion any more, have fun in the recycle bin, i dont intend to waste my time replying so you are on your own.
Re: :-) by iamhe: 7:27am On Aug 16, 2006
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Challenges to Christians(proof yourself) / For The Non-beleivers Only, 1 / "is The Word Of Faith Movement Biblical?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.