Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. (1779 Views)

Android Users: Your Lollipop Experience / Multilinks New Tariff Package / Multilinks 200naira Browsing Per Day: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by toluxa1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hello Guys. Multilinks just arrived in Minna, and they will be starting there service in a couple of Days. I intend to buy it cos I had there internet service is N200 per day. How true is that. And also How fast is Multilinks? Is it worth it. Advice before I go buy irakura o. Expecting your whatevers wink
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by toluxa1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2008
Se e ni dahun ni?
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by amlos007(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2008
it is simply okay.
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by toluxa1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2008
Ok? You mean manage?
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by brinebaba(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2008
Toluxa,good for you,now u can stop thinking bout fbt's. . .

I heard frm a dude here dat d table fone iz 15k nd u nid to pay 15k for a month subscription b4 u can start enjoying d N200 per day subscription benefits. . .

eheh. . . If u nid copy of d mail,i fit ff am to ur box!!
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by tobs(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
@poster. .its good . .get there DATA CARD , .its much better . .if u cant,go for the table fone . .but the mobile is list,but its more potable than the table fone . .
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by timbabng(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2008
its worth the 200 bucks cos you get to call with money so it's almost free
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by MrInfo1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2008
@ toluxa1

As far as I am concerned, subscribing to any of Nigeria dial-up internet connection is irakura. Since your connection quality still depend mostly on the user's location.
For financial implication, i would suggest multilinks dial-up to anyone, Since you only need to load when you think you have the time to browse plus you can also make calls worth your loaded credit  wink compare that to starcomms annoying Monthly payment.

In summary:

Multilinks makes alot of sense to your wallet but your speed is goun be nothing to write home about . Be warned undecided
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by phyted: 4:09am On Sep 10, 2008
@ toluxa multilinks is the best compared to any other.well the speed is very fast on my pc theres a way u can connect without paying 15k u can call me to brief u or better still we can chat but the speed also depends on the processor speed of ur pc if its high then u enjoy speed browsing though network is bad attimes but its normal with all networks.my number 07039671739 nd fortune4racheal@yahoo.c.uk[
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by MrInfo1(m): 5:25am On Sep 10, 2008
phyted:

the speed also depends on the processor speed of your pc if its high then u enjoy speed browsing

embarassed
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by toluxa1(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2008
Thank you all my Gs. But if I have to say 15k before i can access the 200 per day plan, then i wont buy it o. 15k ke? And then buy phone again. They are selling one small phone also (ZTEL- i think) like the one zain is selling. Can that one also be used to browse on PC? @brine. Abeg forward that mail to me. @phyted. I'll call you.
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by toluxa1(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2008
Thank you all my Gs. But if I have to say 15k before i can access the 200 per day plan, then i wont buy it o. 15k ke? And then buy phone again. They are selling one small phone also (ZTEL- i think) like the one zain is selling. Can that one also be used to browse on PC? @brine. Abeg forward that mail to me. @phyted. I'll call you.
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by toluxa1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2008
Anybody has idea of their downloading speed? On an average.
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by tkovie2002(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2008
Bro,

I will tell u that the best time i enjoy my multilinks is @night. Am in Ogun state, and even as I am writing up this stuff, am doing from my multilinks internet connection. Anyway, I have never tried Starcomms (Never!), But I think multilinks is good, most times I get download speed of 7kBps but right now I am downloading at 2kbps though I am having just 1 Network bar on my phone and i think when i restart the phone it will get better.

But anyhow, Multilinks is tight, I will recommend that to anybody who thinks starcomms is too expensive, though i will be shifting off to starcomms as soon as i confirm you can browse 200 per day like Multilinks cheesy.

, Whizzy
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by MrInfo1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2008
Testimony of a true user! kiss
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by toluxa1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
@tkovie2002. Thanks so much. 2kbps is quite slow sha. Even 7. But its stioll good. But apart from buying the phone did you pay that 15k? What kind of phone are you using and how much did you buy it?
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by toluxa1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2008
I dont want to buy those table phnoes oh.
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by tkovie2002(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2008
Bro I bought The fone like 15k, and then I paid for weekend subscription only. I didnt pay for 1 month 24hrs, I subscribed for weekend plan which was very much lesser than the 15 Grand, though everything cost me like 21k. After like a month (Actually 2 weeks), i called multilinks customercare and i told them that i wanted to switch to 24 hrs plan, and then they switched me immediately and i started the 200Naira stuff.

Its good bro.

, wHIZZy
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 11, 2008
I need a Multilinks table fone for Internet browzing like MAD! Na that one wey dem dey load N200 per day I want o! Any person interested in selling moi!
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by toluxa1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2008
OKAY. Thanks guys. I'll think about it.
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by odare24(m): 2:37am On Sep 12, 2008
Multilinks is manageable. It's what i am using now. I have someone begging to buy table phone and you are saying you dont want. I bought this in 2004 and no fault ever. Instead of buying new battery and accesories from them at an expensive price of N3000 each and above, I went to a market and bought it fot N500. You can get battery, antenna, data cable, usb cable etc. I even have the software for installing some of the USB cable. Life is Good,

Call me for more info: 0802 555 0 500
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by olajidesun(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2008
helllo u all how has it been i just want to post this out i have relocated to ondo state and when i was in lagos i have this cdma starcom that i used for browsing its new talkie advance edition so if anybody will like to buy pls contact me on martcoleman24@yahoo.com
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by DonChizi(m): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2008
Multilinks is just the best the speed is 230.4bps while starcomms is 115bps check out the difference.I am using multilinks table top phone to browse and its really fast at night.from 11pm to 6am it will be very fast.I got a cod from a friend of mine working for multilinks as an engineer he connected it for 10k for phone and i gave him 5k he connected it 24hours browser without loading card or monthly payment and its really working well.I can link you to him My number is 080 and email address donchizi15@hotmail.com and f_chiazam@yahoo.co.uk.

Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by LUDALOOLO(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2008
Multilinks table top users in benin now recharge #500 i know it will soon get to lagos, when every1 will be recharging #500 instead of the normal #200
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by just1n(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2008
Starcomms has a peak speed of 230.6kbps on cdma 1x devices, and not 115.
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2008
just1n:

Starcomms has a peak speed of 230.6kbps on cdma 1x devices, and not 115.

jtlyrics . . . . believe me my angola boiz sh!.t is beta than that starcoms bull.sh!.t . . . . . .
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by just1n(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2008
@tboss, U wannna share' or u wannna run a brag right show?
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by MrInfo1(m): 5:00am On Nov 18, 2008
@ Donchizi/Justin

The (phone) modem in use has a max connection rate of 115bp, 230bp etc not the network. K and bsides, those two companies got different phones that connect at different connection rates. Eg LG LSP-3000 connects at 115bp while em hauwie terminal phones connect at 230bp. Etc.

@ ludalolo (huh)
Wat has ur (benin) location got todo with what you recharge? weirdo
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:18am On Nov 18, 2008
Jt. . Buzz me
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by lkdolz(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2009
To me multilinks is still the best ISP for the common nigerian. inspite of its, occasionally slow speed,on average you still enjoy your browsing experience after their latest network upgrade.its also convenience and pocket-friendly,but the latest development now is that after the upgrade to the network,they now charge #540.00 for 24hrs.But the good news is that there is a package for free browsing without any form of payment,i mean its FREE. This is what am using now,i now browse 24hrs free with my multilinks table phone and the mobile phone as well. if you're interested you can email me or call me on 07034706282, lekan_joseph@yahoo.com
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by lkdolz(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2009
I thinks the moderators are quite funny,in the sense that my post was edited during the cause of posting,i didnt write "ILLEGAL" what i wrote was FREE BROWSING PACKAGE in my post.hope somebody will explain why this is so.Your reply will be appreciated. thanks
Re: Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed. by lkdolz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2009
I think i got the mesage now,its a kind of filter to curb the excesses of posters and maintain the site's integrity.its a welcome idea.

(1) (Reply)

MTN, Haba! Why Can't I Make Calls??? / Test Out The New Airtel WTF Bundle For Free 7 days / Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.