Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Bye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bye (1133 Views)

CHANGE!!! Phyno Gets A Ponytail & Says Bye-bye To His Mohawk Hairstyle (SEE) / Akeela And The Bee" Star, Keke Palmer's nuudee Gets Leakd Bye Hacker (see ) / Kim Kardashian Says Good Bye To Her Off Shoulder Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bye by fug(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2008
Happy New Year
Re: Bye by xcubed(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2008
scam alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a big fooooooooooooooooooool!
Re: Bye by Emad(f): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2008
fug, yahoo boyyy grin reloaded
Re: Bye by dani1luv: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ poster
you bi scammmmmer!!
stupid dog

bingo
Re: Bye by slug(m): 3:28am On Sep 16, 2008
shocked  Did u say its for celebrities looking for international contacts!!!LMAO!!! i've seen loads of books like this online, and if you really wanna sell stuffs like this, you sell em to die hard hungry fans looking to contact celebrities.

why sell a celebrity blackbook to celebrities?that's plain dumb if you ask me.

[humming timaya's mad hook on 2shotz latest single] "in case you never know, "  celeb's no need am!!!they are celebs, they know how to contact celebs, home or abroad!! in this era when p-square's working on collabo with rhianna and em, tuface with r-kelly, and many more international acts are dying to break into the naija industry, you wanna sell a black book to a celebrity? they wouldn't even download it for free!!! cheesy

2009 is gonna be loaded with great international collabos!!!so why would they wanna buy your black book?

[whispering] Sell to fans,  lipsrsealed

P.S:-  i hope your e-book contains how to contact a celebrity; plus tips on how to get a celebrities attention. i have a couple of celeb friends and i know what grabs their attention. do you?

who cares about a black book if they don't  know how to use it? , don't take it personal dude, but your selling strategy sucks!!! cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: The Danger Of A Single Story / Wonderful! Nigerian Man Makes Prince William Homeless / Ugo Osmunds For Alex Dewain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.