Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Sitp; Shell Is Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sitp; Shell Is Calling (1028 Views)

Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates / Shell Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sitp; Shell Is Calling by PIZZY: 6:54am On Sep 13, 2008
HI NAIRALANDERS,

A FRIEND OF MINE THAT WROTE THE SHELL SITP TEST GOT A MAIL FROM SHELL YESTERDAY.

BELOW IS THE MAIL;

With reference to your recent test, we were pleased to have had the opportunity of speaking to you.

Following your test, we have reviewed your application and we regret to have to tell you that your application has not been successful. Should you wish to make a further application a gap of twelve months is required before submitting another application.

BUT THE IRONY OF IT IS THAT HE WAS NOT INVITED FOR ANY ORAL INTERVIEW, ONLY FOR HIM TO GET A MAIL FROM THEM TELLING HIM THEY WERE PLEASED TO HAVE SPOKEN WITH HIM.

PLEASE HAS ANYONE IN THE HOUSE BEEN CALLED FOR ORAL TEST AFTER THE APTITUDE TEST?
Re: Sitp; Shell Is Calling by oloksman1(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2008
landers, this is such a devastating news,
I got the same message too.
@pizzy
Please have You ever applied to shell B4?
because i don't understand.
I was not called or spoken to.
I guess I just Have to be strong & hope u too

(1) (Reply)

Send 5000 Free Sms To Your Friends / Jobs At Kkon Technologies Limited / Zain Recruitment Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.