Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

First Foundation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Foundation (1650 Views)

Yetkem Educational Foundation Job Recruitment / Eagle Search And Rescue Foundation / Clinton Foundation Is Hiring ! High Paying Management Position! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Foundation by WalkerM(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2006
Hi good people,

Pls, I need assistance and info here.
1. Does anyone have any idea what FIRST FOUNDATION @ Opebi road does?
I did an interview with them last week and I will like to gather enough info about them.

2. I cant really say my interview with them went well because I was vague in answering their questions due to the fact that I keep two different CVs and I cant remember applying to them.

Guys, if anyone was @ that interview pls try keep in touch with me.
Re: First Foundation by onabajo(f): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2006
I once attended first foundation interview around 2001.They specilaises in sales,installtion and maintenance of medical equipment.They have technical partnership with foreign company some of which are based in germany,usa and uk.First foundation MD id Dr. Tosin Ajayi.

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Had Shortlisted / Hot Jobs From Guardian Papers / Gtb Test In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.