Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Linux Application And Security - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Linux Application And Security (662 Views)

All Ipad And Ipod Application And Unlocking / All Ipad And Ipod Application And Unlocking / Information Technology And Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linux Application And Security by baani(m): 1:46am On Sep 16, 2008
hey, all landers in the house espacially to all linux gurus, well i do some help and counsellin, im just gettin out of school and i actually want to go and take a computer course,  linux application and security is wat i hv in mind pl is dere anyone tht can giv mi a brief on the course, wat it entails and anything u think i shuld 2 knw dat will help mi
thanks
Re: Linux Application And Security by moonraker(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2008
its basically means what its means, as you may be aware, linux is divivded into several distributions
fedora, ubutu, red hat enterprise etc. so i guess you will be though how to use the linux platform
etc. as for security, its gets really tricky. this is becos there are many sides to it. the most popular would be IPV 6. its meant for the internet
and was intergrated into vista recently. basically it, iguess,

(1) (Reply)

Window Validation / For System Help, Visit : / Crying For Urgent Help On My Buz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.