Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Offtopic. - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Offtopic. (18144 Views)

Offtopic Postings And Derailing Of Threads ::: Eldee And Lalaboi::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offtopic. by casper(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2006
his last name is ***beli, his sister was or rather is may mate
Re: Offtopic. by ImBossy(f): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2006
I didnt ask for his last name tell me his first name, lol,

@Dizlle, hes around oo hes waitin for you, lmaooo

@Diddy-aii then, *SLAP*, and then, %*T*^*&$^%$^%*^*^*
Re: Offtopic. by SvS(f): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2006
@topic i fink i saw it on ben tv or sumfin
i like the koko one best tho
Re: Offtopic. by ddizzle(f): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2006
lol okay sha, at least theres small hpe lol damn im cumin hme for christmas i go find you oh!! hws ur everyone oh my love to them
Re: Offtopic. by diddy4(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2006
@im bossy

do it again, yeahhh, do it again. im so melted right now. cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Offtopic. by casper(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2006
i dont know his name he finished when i was in jss2 , i did not even recognize him until one boy that is my frind and amte in school that was dating his sister that told me,
Re: Offtopic. by ImBossy(f): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2006
Lol,  @svs?did u read the whole convo before posting that??lol, Thats not possible because the vid was jus done last week, and the song jus came out on monday?

.How old is his sista?
Re: Offtopic. by SvS(f): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2006
oh maybe i dint c it then
i saw one called soko or sumfin,mayne thats nuh it undecided
Re: Offtopic. by diddy4(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2006
i cant wait to get my hands on his new songs. im so feeling it already.
Re: Offtopic. by casper(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2006
i think about 20 / 21 her name is joy
Re: Offtopic. by SvS(f): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2006
i saw him in dublin bh he dosent rily luk tha fine,i tot he wuld be sooo fine undecided
Re: Offtopic. by ddizzle(f): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2006
my friends were like they dint like the remix that he was too u knw misrepresentin and he made those girls look stupid "i like the koko, its the biggest koko" lol bt me i thought it was hella funny sha
Re: Offtopic. by SvS(f): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2006
its funny cuz wen he was interviewed and was asked wats the koko?
he sed "the koko na the koko
which means the song makes no sense!!
Re: Offtopic. by ddizzle(f): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2006
lol bt the guy has a good sense of humour i think sha! and hes cool
Re: Offtopic. by SvS(f): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2006
yeah a bit
my mum turns it off wen the girls start shaking their bootys grin grin
she goes "thats just nonsense"
Re: Offtopic. by ImBossy(f): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2006
Hum diddy take it ez ooo, Lol, Its on 67%, ahh am gona break sum,

Casper, Humm alrighty,

Dizzle-babes eryone aii Luigi is even around ooo wink,

Svs-Socor is ollddd, LMaoo, lmaoo dublin huh?when was this?u know they say money makes one look fiinee, so that might have been a while back because he be lookin preety fine to me mehn, lmaoo but hey thats jus me, the koko is the "main thing"

@dizzlE-LMAOOO HOW BIG IS THE KOKO, AND THE GIRL ANSAS ITS THE BIGGEST KOKO,, The song aint tooo bad jo, i kinda like it, its addictive, but the main one is still tha original!!!!!!!!!
Re: Offtopic. by ddizzle(f): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2006
Naww thats he shizzle back then our mumsies used to shake no mind dem play shina peters and they will be rigmarollin
Re: Offtopic. by SvS(f): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2006
@bossy
i really praise u for writing such long posts
neway he aint tha fine to me
Re: Offtopic. by ImBossy(f): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2006
Lol @SVS, Lol, That vid is , alright.

@dIZLLE, , dizzle i miss your mummy ooooo
Re: Offtopic. by ImBossy(f): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2006
@svs,,I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE IT WAS THAT LONG, LOL.
Re: Offtopic. by SvS(f): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2006
buh they have nice assesoops i shouldnt say tha,am a girl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Offtopic. by ddizzle(f): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Hum diddy take it ez ooo, Lol, Its on 67%, ahh am gona break sum, its kind of big because am sendin like 3 songs, i love em already and its kind of cool because was there when he was makin most of em, lol, they gona be BIGG trust, u beta be excited,

Casper, Humm alrighty, u know he aint on good terms with his fam tho, anyhows ask me anythin else, lmaoo am loving this, sum 21 questions, lol.I know alot about both of em because they live togeda init.

Dizzle-babes eryone aii Luigi is even around ooo wink, u know ma birthday next week monday (17th july) and am gona have this thing and nuff people gona be tehre but ill tel u about that and send pics, i look so dif now babes i dyed ma hair the colour of beyonces?looks maddd hot, as in seriously, lmaoo eryone aii hows ma max?

Svs-Socor is ollddd, LMaoo, lmaoo dublin huh?when was this?u know they say money makes one look fiinee, so that might have been a while back because he be lookin preety fine to me mehn, lmaoo but hey thats jus me, the koko is the "main thing"

@dizzlE-LMAOOO HOW BIG IS THE KOKO, AND THE GIRL ANSAS ITS THE BIGGEST KOKO, that don't meke sence, babe when i saw that vid i was lauuughin i was feelin sorry for the girls mehn, as in there was one ugggggly one in the bikini thats the one that says it.

LOL AT the video abi oh, aww luigi is bak is he still u knw u guys were made for each other oh!! em okay ma men i needs to get ur num so i cant txt ya happy b-day and stuff girl u berra RAISE THE ROOF !!!
Girl you dyed ur hair im sure it looks good remember the d-ivy cut lol u always look good whatever u do im f****** jealous *get it together ddizzle* okay, em wow keep me updated sha mama so glad to reconnect lol
Re: Offtopic. by diddy4(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2006
@im bossy
u know, there wud have been better way of doing dat but let me just chill. if i knew earlier, i wud have told you to come on yahoo, send it to me through file shring then i will upload it with a nice link and send it back to you so if someone wants it or you wann@ send it to someone, you wil just send them the link. after the one you are doing now, if u wann@ do it that way, log on to yahoo and i will be there.

about the video

i like the song but that wowo girl made me to like the audio instead of the video.
Re: Offtopic. by ddizzle(f): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2006
diddy diddy hw many times did i call you, support copyright no illegal downloads
diddy4:

@im bossy
u know, there would have been better way of doing that but let me just chill. if i knew earlier, i would have told you to come on yahoo, send it to me through file shring then i will upload it with a nice link and send it back to you so if someone wants it or you wann@ send it to someone, you wil just send them the link. after the one you are doing now, if u wann@ do it that way, log on to yahoo and i will be there.

about the video

i like the song but that wowo girl made me to like the audio instead of the video.
Re: Offtopic. by diddy4(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2006
this aint illegal. its just a favor. kai, why u wan spoil ma day nahh? u know i will buy your album when it comes out.
Re: Offtopic. by ddizzle(f): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2006
ehn when theres limewire comon dnt sweettalk me dear, im wearing PRADA!!
Re: Offtopic. by ImBossy(f): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2006
Lol,  @SVS, Lmaoo which vid are we talkin about?am talkin about the tongolo REMIX, sum girl in a bikini i didnt see no one shakin?the shakin one was the tongolo orginial??

@diddy-he tells me this NOWWWWWWWWWWW??o gosh, lmaoo now am upset, let it finish and then we would do it your way too if u don't mind?.lol.

@DIzzle-mhn i look good no mata what, tho diddy don't think so!Lol,\hehehehe, Babe i aint spoken to him oo luigi i mean hes like with angela now, u don't have ma numba?aii ama send it to you or do u want me to put it here?
Re: Offtopic. by diddy4(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2006
@ddizzle

actually, i aint a big fan of limewire, the spyware that comes with it is too much.

i give u my word girl,im gon buy your album. no kidding.

u wearing prada? ummm, is there another meaning to dat?
Re: Offtopic. by SvS(f): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2006
@bossy
am talking bout tongolo original
i hate the remix
Re: Offtopic. by ddizzle(f): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2006
@ im bossy lol. put it where, my sister u wan die, send it to ma email or ma msn men angela ke isnt she with bibz na wa oh me im lost in the whole datin scene oh ,

@ diddy The devil wears PRADA lol jst jokin before nobody buys my music
Re: Offtopic. by ImBossy(f): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2006
Lol, oo seen well i was talkin about the remix, i dont even like the original vid they sooo badly produced really.lmaooo

Dizzle-Lmaoo the devil wears prada, where have i hrd that b4lmaooo

Shes with bibo but she doin lu on the dlow i think, na so she talk o
Re: Offtopic. by ddizzle(f): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2006
@ im bossy ok, she dey try oh mre kudos to her, the devil wears prada is a new film out here lol funny as hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Efe - "Somebody" (Audio) / Cocky Hiphop Lines / Olamide – Science Student Official Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.