Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Materials Needed For This Assignment. Can You Help? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Materials Needed For This Assignment. Can You Help? (1150 Views)

Materials Needed For Toefl Exam / I Really Need To E-mail Jamb, Can You Help Me With Their E-mail Id / Would You Help Your Children To Cheat In Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Materials Needed For This Assignment. Can You Help? by sebi(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2006
I need to come up with a paper on this topic "The roles of financial institutions in the economic development of Nigeria". Google isnt doing much good. But if there is a textbook or website I can be refered to I'd be grateful.

Thanks Yall.
Re: Materials Needed For This Assignment. Can You Help? by bobbylove1: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2006
Firstly, I will like to ask you the level at which this said paper is to be presented. By this I mean, is it academic; and again, at what level? Undergraduate studies, masters' level or perhaps a PhD. As a form of reference anyway, websites like that of Diamond Bank (view the section for sitemap) and the Central Bank of Nigeria web portal could I guess come in very handy regarding your quest.
The CBN periodic reports if I have to be specific will guide you a whole lot in your current undertaking. This you can again obtain from their website. In the same vein, visiting the websites of the African Development Bank will in no small measure provide you with bench mark indices to look out for in your ongoing research.
Wishing you the best in your academic quest.
Re: Materials Needed For This Assignment. Can You Help? by omogenikky(f): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2006
Try
- google scholar. I think scholar.google.com I use it a lot and it gives you stuff you dont get via google.com. try proper keywords e.g financial + institution + nigeria
- if u are in school, try your school's ejournals link or whatever, most schs have links to info sources on their library website. Some charitable schools dont require a password to use it.
- world bank website, they have lots of publications. you can search by country.
Re: Materials Needed For This Assignment. Can You Help? by sebi(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2006
thanks bobby and nikky. the CBN site did it for me.

(1) (Reply)

University Of East London / Part Time Form / The Ugly State Of Lagos Primary Schools (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.