Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,782 members, 7,866,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Please Help! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Help! (558 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! by paulomivi: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2008
Many ladies love and are dying for me.Honestly, i appreciate it but i don't want to do a mistake i wil ever live to regret."All we have to do now is what to do with life given to us"
This quotation is taken from the movie tittled "The Lord of Flies and he Fellowship of the Ring" and it perfectly descibes my attitudes to life.
One day, i don't want to look back in my life and to have realied that i have done nothing. i want to die "Rich" rich not in terms of accumulatring materal wealth and money,but in keepng good friends and cultivating the habit.AS you know evry other hings in this life may pass bye,but good relationship if it's in every sense of sincerity and honsty will last for alife time.Please i need a decent friend who deserve to be loved and to be loved for.

(1) (Reply)

Married Bt Looking For A Friend / Any Lady Who Lives In G.r.a,ikeja In Da House? / I Need A Girl Friend for a serious relationship(should be based in Lagos Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.