Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,331 members, 7,842,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Programming With Php/mysql - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming With Php/mysql (701 Views)

Sorting Out A Simple Text Dictionary With PHP / Programming With Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming With Php/mysql by ucheezeigbo(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2014
I would appreciate it if members in the house can advice me on how to go about learning this programming language. I dont mind purchasing any ebook or materials that will enable me with my study.
Looking forward to hearing from web developers and other knowlegeable minds.
Re: Programming With Php/mysql by Vstuffs(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2014
I have video tutorials on that

ucheezeigbo: I would appreciate it if members in the house can advice me on how to go about learning this programming language. I dont mind purchasing any ebook or materials that will enable me with my study.
Re: Programming With Php/mysql by afridigit(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2014
Why don't try learning from a good freelance php/mysql developer

ucheezeigbo: I would appreciate it if members in the house can advice me on how to go about learning this programming language. I dont mind purchasing any ebook or materials that will enable me with my study.
Re: Programming With Php/mysql by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2014
zz
Re: Programming With Php/mysql by ucheezeigbo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
rutchiekens: Go to codecademy.com and also try w3schools.com.

Thanks all for the advice. I have started working on them.

(1) (Reply)

The Trick To Building A Million-Dollar App / Hadoop Big Data Online Training And Placement Assistance In Usa / ETL Testing Training In Florida,iowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.