Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Collateral Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Collateral Needed (699 Views)

Access No-collateral Loans For Your Property Purchase / Loan Without Collateral And Buy That Dream House Of Yours / Buy A Property And Build Your House All On A Collateral Free Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collateral Needed by hassan123(m): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hello,

I told a friend that I needed a loan for my investment company but didn't own have a landed property with C 0F 0  as a collateral. He then told me that it is possible to pay someone to use his certificate for a specified period, or even partner with the person to get a certain % of proceeds or of the loan from my investment.

Anybody with any idea?

I will be glad to get a good response.   08086028112.
Re: Collateral Needed by Verycool: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2008
I don't think anybody will give you his/her property documents so you can get a loan as your friend suggested regardless of payment, the risk is just too high, if you don't pay up when you're suppose to, the the property owner losses the property, and in this day of no trust, 419 etc i doubt if you'll be able to find someone that would even partner with you but goodluck anyway.
Re: Collateral Needed by hassan123(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2008
Very cool,

Thanks, I appreciate ur cool comment. U r right.
Re: Collateral Needed by tokoro: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2008
i know several instituitions willing to grant you loan facilities
without asking for landed collaterals.
do call me on 07035866823 lets discuss asap.

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Mini Estate In Ikeja GRA For Sale / Houses For Sale In Abuja / 4 Plots Of Land For Sale In Ikorodu Besides Laspotech Campus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.