Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Study Permit To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study Permit To Canada (3487 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Study Permit To Canada by frekzi(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2006
Anyone with tips on how to apply for a study permit to Canada?
Re: Study Permit To Canada by frekzi(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2006
I would like to know if I can send my application by courier
Re: Study Permit To Canada by OldGlory1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2006
Try the Canadian High Commision in Lagos or Abuja. Or go online to the Canadian Immigration website, www.google.com.
Re: Study Permit To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2006
go with wat Old Glory said, thats da only way, It should be given to you if you have all the documents provided and be prayerful
Re: Study Permit To Canada by Busta(f): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2006
study permit from where? got ur admission yet? courier to where? try to be more specific.
Re: Study Permit To Canada by OldGlory1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2006
Dude

Hotstepper and Busta live in Canada, i am sure they can help you better. But you need to specify if you want a study permit, or a study Visa. Are you already in Canada?
Re: Study Permit To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2006
hmm if you haven't gotten admission or applied yet, u betta apply now for Winter admission (Jan.)
Re: Study Permit To Canada by Viper(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2006
google "maple education in nigeria" they are at sangrouse sura shopping complex.
They are the best in regards to canadian runs.

thank me later
Re: Study Permit To Canada by Badman888(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2006
You need to get an admission 1st, but detailed requirements of what they got can be gotten from The Canadian Deputy high commision # 4 Anifowonse(not exact spelling) street,V.I lagos. Going through all those agencies are waste of alot of cash.
Re: Study Permit To Canada by peace5050: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2008
badman888, i share ur views know be small , those agencies are bunch of thivies , please badman888 hw is canada in terms o.k job for I.T guys , and the life generally .
Re: Study Permit To Canada by kayyz: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
Hello house, I live in poland and I have applied for temporary stay to Canada from poland on two different occasions which was last year may and this year march, and I was refused the two times i applied.the first refusal was that my purpose of visit wasnt clear to them despite the fact that i recieved an invitation from my uncle. The second refusal was that i dnt have tiers to my country of residence which is poland and tiers to my home country which is nigeria. Presently, Am studying in poland since 4yrs and i have residency here. Is it adviseable to apply for the temporary stay to canada again or can i apply for study permit to canada.Pls,kindly enlighten me more on what to do base on my stand presently since I have been refused twice now.

1 Like

(1)

Us Visa Lottery 2010 / G. Agofure Motors Bus From Pti Warri 2 Ph Involved In A Bad Accident 25052017 / My One Night Experience At The Turkish Airlines Istanbul Airport Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.