Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Country Side Music Fans: meet here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Country Side Music Fans: meet here (2515 Views)

Do We Have Christian Rap Music Fans Here? / Rainbow 94.1fm Fans Meet Here (flush Or Play) / Electronic Music Fans Exclusively! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nsonaso(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
Country Music is a Music Genre for the matured minds….it’s mind blowing and inspirational....
Please Country Boys/Girls lets share our Best Country Music’s Tracks here.

Here is the list of my little best tracks of Country Music’s…
Starting with Don Williams Latest Album Reflections (2014)
1. I’ll Be Here in the Morning
2. I wouldn’t Give Up on You
3. Sing Me Back Home
4. Working Man’s Son
5. Healing Hands
6. If I Where Free
7. Stronger Back
8. Back to the Simple Things

Other of my best Don Williams Tracks from Different Albums are:

9. A Handful Of Dust
10. All I’m Missing Is You
11. And So It Goes
12. Amanda
13. Back In My Younger Days
14. Better Than Today
15. Come A Little Closer
16. Come Early Mornin
17. Come From The Heart
18. Cracker Jack Diamond
19. Cryin’ Eyes
20. Crying In The Rain
21. Darlin’ That’s What Your Love Does
22. Desperately
23. Don’t You Think It’s Time
24. Down the Road I Go
25. Easy Touch
26. Falling Again
27. Fallin’ In Love Again
28. First Fool In Love
29. Flowers Won’t Grow In Gardens Of Stone
30. From Now On
31. Games Peoples Play
32. Get Away
33. Ghost Story
34. Goodbye Isn’t Really Good At All
35. Good Ole Boys Like Me
36. Harry And Joe
37. Hertbeat In The Darkness
38. Heart of Hearts
39. Her Perfect Memory
40. I Believe In You
41. I’ll Be Faithful to You
42. I’ll Be There If You Ever Want Me
43. I’ll Never Be In Love Again
44. I’m Getting Good At Missing You
45. I’m Just A Country Boy
46. I Just Come Here For The Music
47. I Need You to Want Me
48. I Sing For Joy
49. It Must Be Love
50. It’s Gotta Be Magic
51. It’s Who You Love
52. I’ve Been Loved By The Best
53. I’ve Got A Winner In You
54. I Would Like To See You Again
55. Jamaica Farewell
56. Just As Long As I Have You
57. Just Cause I’m in Love With You
58. Lay Down Beside Me
59. Lay Down Sally
60. Listen To The Radio
61. Lord Have Mercy On A Country Boy
62. Lord I Hope This Day is Good
63. Lone Star State Of Mind
64. Love Is On The Roll
65. Love Me Over Again
66. Loving You’s Like Coming Home
67. Lovin’ Understandin’ Man
68. Miracles
69. My Woman’s Love
70. Peace Train
71. Pretend
72. Rake And Ramblin’ Man
73. Reason To Believe
74. Ride On
75. Rose
76. Senorita
77. Shadow Land
78. She Never Knew Me
79. She’s A Heart Full
80. Shelter Of Your Eyes
81. Something ‘bout You
82. Stay Young
83. Steal My Heart Away
84. Take It Easy On Yourself
85. Tears Of The Lonely
86. The Letter
87. The Only Game in Town
88. The Ties That Bind
89. Till The Rivers All Run Dry
90. Time On My Hands
91. True Blue Hearts
92. True Love
93. Turn Out The Lights And Love Me Tonight
94. We Got Love
95. We’re All The Way
96. We Should Be Together
97. We’ve Got A Good Fire Goin’ On
98. What’s The Score
99. When I’m With You
100. Where Are You
101. You Love Me Through It All
102. You’re My Best Friend
103. Your Sweet Love
104. You’ve Got A Friend

Jim Reeves Tracks
1. Have Thine Own Way Lord
2. Across D Bridge
3. After Loving You
4. Guilty
5. Have You Ever Been Lonely (Have You Ever Been Blue)
6. He’ll Have To Go
7. I Fall To Piece
8. I Missed Me
9. I Rather Have Jesus
10. I Won’t Forget You
11. I’m Getting’ Better
12. It Hurts So Much To See You Go
13. Make The World Go Away
14. Not Until The Next Time
15. This Worlds Is Not My Home
16. Welcome To My World
17. When Two Worlds Collide
18. Where Do I Go From Here
19. Where We Never Grow Old
20. You Are The Only Good Thing (That Ever Happened To Me)

Kenny Rogers Tracks
1. A Love Song
2. Blaze Of Glory
3. Buried Treasure
4. Buy Me A Rose
5. Coward Of The County
6. I Don’t Call Him Daddy
7. Islands In The Stream
8. Let It Be Me
9. Love Will Turn You Around
10. Lucille
11. Morning Desire
12. My World Is Over
13. Scarlet Fever
14. The Gambler
15. The Vows Go Unbroken
16. We Are The Same

Bongos Ikwue Track
Still Searching.

I wish to expand My Country Music Library through your wonderful Shares…. Let’s go there
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by fijiano202(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
If only u could name over 100 track as ur BEST it means the word 'BEST' should be re-evaluated...

1 Like

Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nsonaso(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
fijiano202: If only u could name over 100 track as ur BEST it means the word 'BEST' should be re-evaluated...
Meaning?
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by mrdrizzy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
lols.....well i have alot of em..calling dem will be so long...letme jst name d artists,

TAYLOR SWIFTS(have 90% of all her albums)

carrie underwood(the blonde beauty..her songs motivates..alot of ppl should knw few of her songs like.. The christian "jesus take the wheel",..crazy dreams,i told u so,his last name and a whole much more..she is really amazing)

miranda lambert(the well composed country side singer that gives soul to her music)

sara barielles(impressive artist)

colbie coliat(one promising artist that i jst love her songs..she takes it to anoda level,her backup song wih taylor swift's BREATHE.is jst spoton)

the hunted hayes(how do i say dis...perfect band group)

the band perry(incredible)

lady antebellum(grammy award winner..i dnt knw hw dey do it bt deyve got amazing songs..like "just a kiss" "need you now"..and so much more

well d list keeps going on and on...also u guys should watch out for "the voice usa winner 2012/13" DANIELLE BRADBERRY..dat girl will go places i tell u..

Country side music are mostly for ppl who prefare words to beats and those who like natural expression..

1 Like

Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by fijiano202(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
NASHVILLE reminds me of why i love country music lots of great tracks in that TV drama [quote author=mrdrizzy]lols.....well i have alot of em..calling dem will be so long...letme jst name d artists,
carrie underwood(the blode beauty..her songs motivates..alot of ppl should knw few of her songs like.. The christian "jesus take the wheel",..crazy dreams,i told u so,his last name and a whole much more..she is really amazing)
miranda lambert(the well composed country side singer that gives soul to her music)
colbie coliat(one promising artist that i jst love her songs..she takes it to anoda level,her backup song wih taylor swift's BREATHE.is jst spoton)
lady antebellum(grammy award winner..i dnt knw hw dey do it bt deyve got amazin songs..like "just a kiss" "need you now"..and so much more

well d list keeps going on and
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nsonaso(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
mrdrizzy: lols.....well i have alot of em..calling dem will be so long...letme jst name d artists,

carrie underwood(the blode beauty..her songs motivates..alot of ppl should knw few of her songs like.. The christian "jesus take the wheel",..crazy dreams,i told u so,his last name and a whole much more..she is really amazing)

lady antebellum(grammy award winner..i dnt knw hw dey do it bt deyve got amazin songs..like "just a kiss" "need you now"..and so much more

well d list keeps going on and on...also u guys should watch out for "the voice usa winner 2012/13" DANIELLE BRADBERRY..dat girl will go places i tell u..

Country side music are most for ppl who prefare words to beats and those who like natural expression..
That's good bro.... But the aim of the tread is to share best track's from different artist so that people can download them.... Me too I have about 260 Don Williams songs but I just shared the ones I consider Best tracks to me.
I also have 90% of Celine Dion but not all of the track are good for example her latest album that she released on November 2013, I only like one track out of 16 tracks recorded in the album. I have Don Moen, Yanni but not all the tracks are good.... I also have all the Albums of Kingdom Melodies from vocal 1 to 6 but not all are good the good ones I play them every day.. If you just mention the names of the artist, how do we know the track to download? What if the artist recorded more than 1000 tracks are going to download the whole music? Nd perhaps not all the tracks are Good... Please help
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nsonaso(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by mrdrizzy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nsonaso:
That's good bro.... But the aim of the tread is to share best track's from different artist so that people can download them.... Me too I have about 260 Don Williams songs but I just shared the ones I consider Best tracks to me.
I also have 90% of Celine Dion but not all of the track are good for example her latest album that she released on November 2013, I only like one track out of 16 tracks recorded in the album. I have Don Moen, Yanni but not all the tracks are good.... I also have all the Albums of Kingdom Melodies from vocal 1 to 6 but not all are good the good ones I play them every day.. If you just mention the names of the artist, how do we know the track to download? What if the artist recorded more than 1000 tracks are going to download the whole music? Nd perhaps not all the tracks are Good... Please help
oops!..so dis thread is jst based on dropping songs so ppl could download?

If thats d case i jst cnt do dat,cus my collections are really huge...dey should jst get those artist songs atleast 70% of their songs are gud
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nsonaso(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
fijiano202: NASHVILLE reminds me of why i love country music lots of great tracks in that TV drama
Bro please help list the track please
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by mrdrizzy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
@fijiano202 that series is jst d best country side film i have seen in a while..i jst love d series..a pity couldnt watch em all,..hart of dixie is also a fine country side serie..bt nt based on music as nashville is.. Kudos to NBC.. Though i am still nt happy as dey dropped ringer and SIBERIA
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by mrdrizzy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
@op i think u should jst rename the thread to

"COUNTRY SIDE MUSIC FAN THREAD!"

i dnt think there is anyone yet on NL
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nsonaso(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
mrdrizzy: oops!..so dis thread is jst based on dropping songs so ppl could download?

If thats d case i jst cnt do dat,cus my collections are really huge...dey should jst get those artist songs atleast 70% of their songs are gud
But bro you know some country artist songs are not sold here in Nigeria.... Like Jonny Cash
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by mrdrizzy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nsonaso:
But bro you know some country artist songs are not sold here in Nigeria.... Like Jonny Cash
some

Almost all actually..i have nvr seen taylor swift's or luke bryan song asin in disk here in nigeria.

Btw who buys music dese days when d internet is always there for u..i personally have a site i download artist albums..in one zip file..den extract..its amazing
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nsonaso(m): 5:26am On Jul 08, 2014
mrdrizzy: some

Almost all actually..i have nvr seen taylor swift's or luke bryan song asin in disk here in nigeria.

Btw who buys music dese days when d internet is always there for u..i personally have a site i download artist albums..in one zip file..den extract..its amazing
Ya it's really amazing.. Please can you share the site with me
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2014
I love country music, my second favourite
I grew up listening to it

I have my favourite artistes too: Keith Urban, Tim McGraw ,Don Williams, Garth brooks, Brad Paisley,Garth brooks, Carrie Underwood and Dolly Parton
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by fijiano202(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2014
Nsonaso:
Bro please help list the track please
i will do that later
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by fijiano202(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2014
mrdrizzy: @fijiano202 that series is jst d best country side film i have seen in a while..i jst love d series..a pity couldnt watch em all,..hart of dixie is also a fine country side serie..bt nt based on music as nashville is.. Kudos to NBC.. Though i am still nt happy as dey dropped ringer and SIBERIA
i love Hart of Dixie..i do follow and download each episodes immediately it aired..i want zoe to get back with Wade they are good together..Bad news for Mayor Lavon and George tucker..its too late,Lemon is already on the cruise and she met someone,am really looking forward to Season 4....I got pissed when they cancelled Ringer..u can download nashville online if u wanna watch it..the country song by Rayna James kids is really amazing
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by mrdrizzy(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2014
fijiano202: i love Hart of Dixie..i do follow and download each episodes immediately it aired..i want zoe to get back with Wade they are good together..Bad news for Mayor Lavon and George tucker..its too late,Lemon is already on the cruise and she met someone,am really looking forward to Season 4....I got pissed when they cancelled Ringer..u can download nashville online if u wanna watch it..the country song by Rayna James kids is really amazing
lols yeah i also want zoe to get back with wade..and yea i do knw where to download it..bt data and time is d main thing...

Rayna james songs are a little too matured and so hw..i prefare d other young girl "juliette barnes(hayden panettiere)" song..
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by mrdrizzy(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2014
Nsonaso: Ya it's really amazing.. Please can you share the site with me
fank.mobi/mp3
search for any artist and u should get it..site may seem small but its got content. I was searching for this bastille's pompey song..nd i went there ..even saw 4 of bastille's album
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by fijiano202(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
mrdrizzy: lols yeah i also want zoe to get back with wade..and yea i do knw where to download it..bt data and time is d main thing...
Rayna james songs are a little too matured and so hw..i prefare d other young girl "juliette barnes(hayden panettiere)" song..
i want scarlett and gunnar to get back together cos they have both produce some great tracks...you can download the episodes on mobiletvshows.net its jus 65mb max
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by mrdrizzy(m): 6:53am On Jul 09, 2014
fijiano202: i want scarlett and gunnar to get back together cos they have both produce some great tracks...you can download the episodes on mobiletvshows.net its jus 65mb max
lols yeah i knw all dese sities and more..data is jst d main thing
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by ebosse(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Duuuuuude u just mentioned an artiste... U r not a fan of country music but a fan of the guy u mentioned.
I'm a rap fan, I don't have a lot of country music but let me recommend some really really really good once for you... Thank me later.

Jake Owen - Beaching

George Ezra - Budapest (He has the best album I've listen to this year! A mixture of country music and pop)

George Strait - I've got a car

Brett Eldredge - Beat of the music

Lee brice - I don't dance

Craig Campbell - Keep 'em kisses coming

Luke Bryan - play it again
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nsonaso(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
ebosse: Duuuuuude u just mentioned an artiste... U r not a fan of country music but a fan of the guy u mentioned.
I'm a rap fan, I don't have a lot of country music but let me recommend some really really really good once for you... Thank me later.

Jake Owen - Beaching

George Ezra - Budapest (He has the best album I've listen to this year! A mixture of country music and pop)

Men if you're referring to me..... read my post very well and rewrite your comment.... Anyway downloading the shared tracks
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nsonaso(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
zeemoore: I love country music, my second favourite
I grew up listening to it

I have my favourite artistes too: Keith Urban, Tim McGraw ,Don Williams, Garth brooks, Brad Paisley,Garth brooks, Carrie Underwood and Dolly Parton
Pleas to meet a female Country Fan
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nsonaso(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
ebosse: Duuuuuude u just mentioned an artiste... U r not a fan of country music but a fan of the guy u mentioned.

Jake Owen - Beaching

Finished downloading them some sounds like rock music and some sounds like blues..... none of them sounds like Country Music to me
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by ebosse(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nsonaso:
Finished downloading them some sounds like rock music and some sounds like blues..... none of them sounds like Country Music to me

They are all country music. As a matter of fact I got then from billboard Hot 25 Country Songs.

m.billboard.com/charts/country-songs
[/quote]

All country songs can't sound like "listen to the radio" or "I believe in You"

Variety is the spice of life

Meanwhile if u know of any1 that sound like "Listen to the radio" pls share with me. I'm craaaaaazy about that song
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by ebosse(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
ebosse:
They are all country music. As a matter of fact I got then from billboard Hot 25 Country Songs.

Meanwhile if u know of any1 that sound like "Listen to the radio" pls share with me. I'm craaaaaazy about that song
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nsonaso(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
ebosse:

Check out the ones I listed... There are bombs no jokes...... not I have many of them but ones are the one I consider best. I listen to them every day and night
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nsonaso:
New definition for Country music: A fusion of rock and blues
grin
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by mrdrizzy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nsonaso: Check out the ones I listed... There are bombs no jokes...... not I have many of them but ones are the one I consider best. I listen to them every day and night
actually i think d dude is ryt..u basically listed 80% william's song. And d rest..

I think its about time i start listing mine..gonna be really long though!
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nsonaso(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
mrdrizzy: actually i think d dude is ryt..u basically listed 80% william's song. And d rest..

I think its about time i start listing mine..gonna be really long though!
Maybe because 80% of his songs are good.... Note: I only list his best tracks... For example Reflections Album release in 2014 contains 10 tracks but I only listed 8 tracks that I considered good.... Though I have all of them in my System.....
Re: Country Side Music Fans: meet here by Nsonaso(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
zeemoore:
New definition for Country music: A fusion of rock and blues
grin
No it's not like that.... Is just that the music he listed for me ain't just sounding like County Music or you can download Buy Me A Rose by Kenny Rogers, Loving You is Like Coming Home by Don Williams, Still Searching by Bongos Ikwe, Where We Never Grow Old by Jim Reeves and compare the sound with the one he listed...

(1) (2) (Reply)

[mixtape] : Dj Daley – Best Of P-square / Stills (pictures) From Ice Prince's Official Oleku Video Shoot / Ice Prince - Money Freestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.