Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Tsl Logistics Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tsl Logistics Test Invite (38248 Views)

TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT / TSL Logistics Limited Aptitude Test Results/interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by davide470(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Spoke with one of the 2 Cute Girls who administered d test.. She is among the last year's GT recruit, and said there would be another test in PH in the forthcoming week or so, and 8 people were taken in total last year, with a test and interview duration of February - May, Medicals - June, Resumed by July... (So, do the Maths).

She also said TSL Logistics is expanding, as there is a new branch in Ghana, so the number of recruit this time around might be more than 8.

Wish you all the very best. Cheers and Regards.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by ChelseaKings: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Spoke with one of them and she says 2-3 weeks from now. Gudluk 4 me and 4 all...
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by deturla: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Roman numerals was tricky...buh still got by!!...The abstracts were fairly easy too......
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by cc150615(f): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2014
davide470: Spoke with one of the 2 Cute Girls who administered d test.. She is among the last year's GT recruit, and said there would be another test in PH in the forthcoming week or so, and 8 people were taken in total last year, with a test and interview duration of February - May, Medicals - June, Resumed by July... (So, do the Maths).

She also said TSL Logistics is expanding, as there is a new branch in Ghana, so the number of recruit this time around might be more than 8.

that doesn't answer the question of why I wasn't invited I met all the requirements nd I think I even took my time to prepare a good cover letter!
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by spicykev(f): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2014
I applied, base in port harcourt hope to get an invite for
phc
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by spicykev(f): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2014
cc150615:
that doesn't answer the question of why I wasn't invited I met all the requirements nd I think I even took my time to prepare a good cover letter!
my dear the situation of the country tire me ooo, as soon as I apply for a job I just take my mind off and unto the next one.if not ull end up feeling bad and asking questions wey only people wey get connections there go fit answer.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by davide470(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2014
cc150615:
The peeps I know that was invited are either working or have limited work experience (Post NYSC).. So do you fall into that category?

By the way, do cover letters still exist?
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by stephen13(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2014
Hoping they call for P.H region,, because I applied here..last year they called from both places..a nice place to work dou...waiting list
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by deturla: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
stephen13: Hoping they call for P.H region,, because I applied here..last year they called from both places..a nice place to work dou...waiting list

How do you mean, a nice place to work!... Can you compare with working with one of the BIG fOURS.........
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by deturla: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
davide470: Spoke with one of the 2 Cute Girls who administered d test.. She is among the last year's GT recruit, and said there would be another test in PH in the forthcoming week or so, and 8 people were taken in total last year, with a test and interview duration of February - May, Medicals - June, Resumed by July... (So, do the Maths).

Can you pls gimme an assessment of the Company... seems like a great place to work
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Jatus: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2014
Pls guys, I wld like to know the entry level pay..any info pls....
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Chikogb: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2014
Any idea of number candidates that will be invited for next stage?
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by ChelseaKings: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2014
Where are the PH guys? Invites are rolling in. Check ur mails.
BTW: I did mine in Lagos and still got 2 mails for different times for the PH centre.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by kakashi12(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2014

i got an invite for port..should i expect the same thing that you guys wrote
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by kakashi12(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2014
jamesihno: paper type...verbal 40mins 35questns,abstract 30mins 25questns.
Aside the 3 comprehensions, Small maths, Roman numerals, and abstract....is there any other thing we should expect
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by toby4ever(f): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2014
guys tsl r sendin invite for ph i jus saw it in my spam now...pls check ur mails
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by toby4ever(f): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2014
ChelseaKings: Where are the PH guys? Invites are rolling in. Check ur mails.
BTW: I did mine in Lagos and still got 2 mails for different times for the PH centre.
i got d invite too
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by toby4ever(f): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2014
davide470: The peeps I know that was invited are either working or have limited work experience (Post NYSC).. So do you fall into that category?

By the way, do cover letters still exist?
please wats small maths like...can b specific so i can knw my area of concentrations...thanks
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by stephen13(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2014
I got it aswell...
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2014
My frens pls I really nid ur help. I got d iv for ph slated for Tuesday pls Lagos peeps pls nah A good Nigerian pls and pls and pls and pls help me by giving us tips on d questions may God open way for those that have replied so far an those that will still help us
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2014
Guys please help me out. I studied soil science (an agricultural decipline), i just applied for application sake. Now i am invited to take the test in ph.
Please advise me should i, go? What are my chances even i pass the test.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by kakashi12(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2014
dcaliph: Guys please help me out. I studied soil science (an agricultural decipline), i just applied for application sake. Now i am invited to take the test in ph.
Please advise me should i, go? What are my chances even i pass the test.
i feel your chances are good if you pass the test.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by davide470(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2014
britnex: My frens pls I really nid ur help. I got d iv for ph slated for Tuesday pls Lagos peeps pls nah A good Nigerian pls and pls and pls and pls help me by giving us tips on d questions may God open way for those that have replied so far an those that will still help us
What more are you expecting than what have been said? Make do of what you have and do your best! Scroll up and read d damn thread.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2014
kakashi12: i feel your chances are good if you pass the test.
thanks for the urgent reply. I really need to give it carefull consideration as i would have to spend no less than 7k as i would be travelling from benin.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Mekyno(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
greetings man, pls can u be so kind to drop d tym n venue of d PH test in ur invite?.....tanx alot
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Mekyno(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
dcaliph: thanks for the urgent reply. I really need to give it carefull consideration as i would have to spend no less than 7k as i would be travelling from benin.
pls can u or any1 invited 4 PH test let us no d venue n tym?....tanx
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by bukason: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2014

hi house, just saw the test invite in my spam box right now..... Please those who wrote in Lagos should specifically explain further about the test format so we could atleast prepare some how!!!
Thanks
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Chikogb: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
People still wanting to know more when they have stated the test format several times. Do you expect people to tell you the exact test questions when you know they also want the job? Lool na wa o

1 Like

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Chikogb: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
I wish all those writing in PH success.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls d verbal is it the true, false and cannot say type?
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Chikogb have u written the test before pls help us nah
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by spicykev(f): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
av seen the invite in PHC. please doz that took the Lagos test should help us with some exam tips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Vacancy: 'Man With Strong Face Needed' (photo) / 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather / New CCNA Exam dumps 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.