Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1934 Views)

Things You Should Give-up To Be Happy / Can You Really Be Happy With The Same Person forever? / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Beautifulme4me: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: . by rofemiguwa(f): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2014
My dear please move on.u deserve a chance to be happy. Don't sacrifice it for any thing

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2014
He impregnated you.

He ran away.

Hardly calls.

You cater for your kid alone.

Another man wants to marry you and take care of the son of the run away man and you are confused.

Confused if your son will be happy, that you left a run away father, who never calls, even when another man will raise him and love you.

You need structural mental adjustment.

I am sure you know what my advise is.

18 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2014
You really want to take back the man who abandoned you and your baby if he apologises in the future?

Madam move on and forget your baby daddy because he isn't coming back. Give your son a chance of having a real dad now that he is still very young before he grows up craving for a father's love.
Don't be scared about seeing someone else, don't continue to live in regrets due to the mistake in the past.
There is more to life than waiting for a man who abandoned you.

4 Likes

Re: . by egopersonified(f): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2014
Op, pls there is no sense in waiting for who doesnt want you in the first place. Pls move on, and if this new guy is serious and you feel he is someone you can live with for the rest of your life, then pls go ahead. Open your heart to love again and your feelings for him would start to grow. Btw, where are all those making mouth in the 'shd men be forced to pay for kids they dont want' thread, come and see a mother moving on with her life ohh, mtcheeeeeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: . by Andyblaze: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2014
angry

1 Like

Re: . by quest003: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2014
Andyblaze: angry
I opened this thread a while ago, only for me to open this section again. To my disbelieve ANDYCRAZE was the last commenter. By what he's known for, i know he's got no meaningful contribution to make on subject of this nature but I was still eager to read what he is got to say on the matter. Andy, may God help you.
Re: . by 2goodbobo(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2014
some women way of thinking sha undecided

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2014
First of all, quit blaming the other dude for running away, he told you he didn't want a child, didn't he You can't keep dreaming of the runaway dude, chances are, he aint coming back.... And if he does come back for the son he rejected, give him rat poison..... I'd defend you in court.... Move on, open up your heart and love again, accept the new dude... You deserve to be happy, so does your son... Give that boy the best you have, you brought him into the world remember.... Don't make him grow up blaming you for all his woes.....
Re: . by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
I understand you still have feelings for the father of your child and moreso you are considering how important it is his presence would be in your son's life. But as you can see, he has shown to be grossly irresponsible. You are the only catering for your son. Automatically, he chose to be a Sperm donor and not a father. So, you will have to move on with your life.

You cannot put your whole life on Hold simply because of someone's irresponsibility. Someday when your child grows older to understand issues, he will definitely understand the need for a father even though the person isnt his biological father. Many children from single mothers had to be cared for by someone who isnt their biological father. Your child needs a good role model to be his father not a sperm donor. You deserve to be happy. Take your time to study this man interested in you. Make sure you investigate him well to avoid stories that touch. Take your time, dnt rush.
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Billyonaire: He impregnated you.

He ran away.

Hardly calls.

Another man wants to marry you and take care of the son of the run away man and you are confused.

Confused if your son will be happy, that you left a run away father, who never calls, even when another man will raise him and love you.

Lol!

1 Like

Re: . by bellong: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Providence has delivered you from future doom, regrets and life of bitterness but you are bent on subjecting yourself to eternal bondage.

Please tell, what is so special about this run away guy?

Have you been told by a seer that it is the handwork of the devil?

Why do you think he deserves a second chance in your life?

A child is better off with a man that will nurture him to become the best he can be and useful to the society, irrespective of who is his biological father. If this your friend who is interested will be that man, I am sure your son will forever be grateful to you for taking the right decision.

In the event that you return to the run away boyfriend and he makes life unbearable for your son, be sure that he will curse you tomorrow because you had opportunity to turn the hand of time but you failed.

Shine your eyes, brain and head and do what is right.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Is love this truly blind? A man left you dry,and yet you are still waiting for him. You must be the proverbial "ruth" by yorubas. Move on,you deserved every reason to be happy..your son will be happy with you in the future.

2 Likes

Re: . by softandmoist(f): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
For the sake of time let me make this short.

From your write up I want to believe you're an adult. I got pregnant at 16 for a friend in secondary school because I was naive. Believe me, I hoped and waited that the dude would come around at least for the sake of his son. My son will be 10 next year, and he has never set eyes on his father not to talk of having a relationship. I have made several efforts to make him even show his face to my people as the father but he won't.

I moved on and got married last year. My son will not hate me for choosing to be happy after all I do for him. Hey, move on already!

4 Likes

Re: . by tpia5: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
a man does not have to be a biological dad in order to be a father.

op, face reality and quit chasing dreams.

dont know what else to say.

what you desire in your baby's father, is not something he is equipped to give you [and vice versa]. Drop that dream and move on.

if you dont feel comfortable marrying, say so, dont give your son the impression he should bear the responsibility for your decision to remain single.
Re: . by rhymaholic: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
If your baby daddy did all this to you when u are not even married what then would happen when u're married. Move on. Get married to the new guy who love you and have always been there for you, he's ready to accept you for who are and accept your child without minding. Not every man would be able to do that you know. Sit down and ask yourself the right questions, mistakes have been made and you cant keep dwelling on that. Follow your heart and do the needful. Your son would be more than grateful you made the decision to leave his dad who didn't care about him or his mother.
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Enough said already @ OP. Give the new guy a chance, use more of your head now, following your heart and loving without your head already landed you a child. Be wise.
Re: . by cococandy(f): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Some ladies eh?
Billyonaire: He impregnated you.

He ran away.

Hardly calls.

Re: . by cococandy(f): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Even if he comes back before you get married again and says he wants to marry you,you've express permission to douse him in dish water.

Wetin sef?
Re: . by egopersonified(f): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2014
njokusboy: First of all, quit blaming the other dude for running away, he told you he didn't want a child, didn't he You can't keep dreaming of the runaway dude, chances are, he aint coming back.... And if he does come back for the son he rejected, give him rat poison..... I'd defend you in court.... Move on, open up your heart and love again, accept the new dude... You deserve to be happy, so does your son... Give that boy the best you have, you brought him into the world remember.... Don't make him grow up blaming you for all his woes.....

@rat poison, so funny
Re: . by kweenkong(f): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2014
Do u think your child will be happy with that you did not take a chance at love , madam ur sperm donor isnt coming back. Ur child needs a male role model and who better than a man who loves you.
Re: . by thorpido(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lady,posters above me have said it all.I'll just like to emphasise that you quit living in that illusion of having your baby daddy coming back.
My assessment of him is that he won't make any positive impact in your life.There are many women who had a child and got married to another man and made the best of their marriage.
Look front and stop looking back.

(1) (Reply)

. / See What A Mother Did To Protect Her Child From The Rain While Hawking (photos) / I Almost Divorce My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.