Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Computer Operator With High Internet Knowledge - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Computer Operator With High Internet Knowledge (564 Views)

Computer Operator With Account Experience / Computer Operator With Internet Experience Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Operator With High Internet Knowledge by kaysy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2008
Internet proficiency:
Am a computer operator with high skill of internet seeking a job within lagos at a computer operator with internet experience and am hoping to hear from anyone who seeks my services.
my salary expectations is between N15000 to N20000

Thanks alot for your understanding, hope to hear from anyone ready
you can contact me at kaysyxpress@yahoo.com
Re: Computer Operator With High Internet Knowledge by azuka1: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2008
Wealth empowerment work from home, earn $150-$200 weekly

Imagine waking up in moring and sitting in front of your pc to work between 2-3 hours daliny and earing $150 or more weekly. That is a whooping sum of$600 month, inst that amazing

What are your requirement
1. A computer
2. An internet connection
3. Time, <it dose not matter if you have a job or not you choose your own hours 3 hours every day is good>Monday-Friday

How to get started?
My starter pack/ Manuel takes you through the process of sing up with the internet company and how to star working <no membership fees at all>
From home as
1.data entry operation
2.virtual assistant, doing administrative work online
3.an articles online

Pay to oceanic bank
Account name Dickson Emmanuel William
Account number:0090001026805

Note: upon confirmation your package will be sent to your email inbox with 24 hours email me at azuka.onyenso@gmail.com/azuka.onyenso@live.com or call 2347036855758/07038111972
As sson as payment made.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Youth Corper With Programming Skills In Top Financial Org. / Project Manager (construction & Properties) Wanted Immediately For N125,000 / Social Workers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.