Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It (1981 Views)

Could This Be The Most Disgusting Or Most Creative Cake Ever Baked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by cinderellla(f): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2014
Google taught me how to bake. grin

Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2014
Lovely cakes kiss why did you take off a quarter from DAT other cake without giving me my own share? angry wink

1 Like

Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by ammyluv2002(f): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2014
cool
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by cinderellla(f): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
lomomike: Lovely cakes kiss why did you take off a quarter from DAT other cake without giving me my own share? angry wink
. Thanks...my family ate it aall....when is youir birthday, I'll bake a caaake for yyou.
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by cinderellla(f): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
ammyluv2002: cool
. Thaankss.
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
cinderellla: . Thanks...my family ate it aall....when is youir birthday, I'll bake a caaake for yyou.

22nd September cheesy
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by cinderellla(f): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
lomomike:
22nd September cheesy
. Till then. smiley
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
cinderellla: . Till then. smiley
Counting on you to make it work when the day arrives.
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by chiimdee: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Looks great and am sure it tastes same too
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by ibizgirl(f): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nice, you can only get better.

1 Like

Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by hairbraiding: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2014
How long did you take to do the training? Also what kind of icing are you using?

Hair Braiding
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
U mean u learnt everything from google without physical training?
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by cinderellla(f): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
chiimdee: Looks great and am sure it tastes same too
. Thanks
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
U havnt answered me, OP.
Am asking cos my fiancée wants to learn cake decorations.
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by ibizgirl(f): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
In my opinion learning from google is easier when the person has previous knowledge and is trying to build on it. And sometimes the money spent on trial and error will as way pay for training. If your fiance wants to bake for friends and family, google is just ok, but if she wants to make business out of it let her go for training. She will always face some challenges that she will need to call up somebody.

ninz: U havnt answered me, OP.

1 Like

Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by cinderellla(f): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
I Learnt it all from google and I had no previous knowledge.
ninz: U havnt answered me, OP.
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 21, 2014
cinderellla: I Learnt it all from google and I had no previous knowledge.
Tanx a great deal.
She learned cake making under someone, itz d decorating i want her to google.
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by cynhamscakes(f): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nice work madam. So many people don't know the value of google!!!!!!!!!. Ride on.
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by cynhamscakes(f): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oh let me add..... Youtube is another great friend of ours.
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by bece: 5:27am On Jul 23, 2014
yes google is ur friend not obly for cake making and decorating ,but dear u still need to learn from a professional cake artist. 50% of stuffs on cake decorating n baking are uploaded by non profesional . i will suggest that u go through a professional if u really want your cakes to be outstandong
you can register and pay for professional cake baking and cake decorating classes online or u scout around for a professional cake artist to put u thru tge nittt gritty of cake deco.
i admire ur spirit dear and u can do better
Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by cinderellla(f): 6:05am On Jul 31, 2014
kiss kiss

Re: My First, Second And Third Cake Ever... Rate It by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
7 over 10... I would love to taste that chocolate cake.. grin

(1) (Reply)

September Cooking Class Admission / My First Dog Meat Peppersoup Experience. / Smoked Chiken Fresh Sales And Supply In Lagos Nigeria 08034868990

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.