Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (925 Views)

Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? / Would You Marry Your Best Friend's Widow? / Can You Marry Your Third Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Daffar: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2014
I would never consider dating my close friend’s former flame let alone marry her, oh boy There is large shortage of genuine friends these days oh and I cannot risk losing a good friend because of love. Nah! What if she was the one that dumped him and he still loves her? Seeing her with me will hurt him deeply, it will make me his enemy and it is terrible when a best friend becomes an enemy. Feelings can be rekindle at any time, they have done it before and can do it again.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Woman Born Without A Womb And Ovaries Gives Birth To Twins / You Guys Just Need To Read This..... / Protection From Boko Haram: Young Girls Breasts Mutilated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.