Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Project Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Project Topic (751 Views)

I Need A Bsc Biochemistry Project Topic / I Need A Project Topic In Economics / Project Topic On Banking Or Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Topic by megabyte2(f): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2014
Please can anybody help with this project topic: The Impact of Financial Statement Preparation in Attainment of Corporate Goals.
Re: Project Topic by padeolu: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2014
@megabyte2-

Help in what sense?
Re: Project Topic by megabyte2(f): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2014
padeolu: @megabyte2-

Help in what sense?
how to go about it
Re: Project Topic by padeolu: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2014
megabyte2: how to go about it
Although am into financial studies or Economics, but from my little knowledge of "Researchology". I'll suggest you start by laying your hands on literatures. I believe that will give you a broader view of what your project topic really entail interms of methodology, strength and limitations of the approach(es) used by previous researchers etc.
Also, you may find researchgate.net helpful, there are loads of research papers on their that is related to virtually all fields and you can aswell interact with the authors.
Re: Project Topic by megabyte2(f): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2014
padeolu: Although am into financial studies or Economics, but from my little knowledge of "Researchology". I'll suggest you start by laying your hands on literatures. I believe that will give you a broader view of what your project topic really entail interms of methodology, strength and limitations of the approach(es) used by previous researchers etc.
Also, you may find researchgate.net helpful, there are loads of research papers on their that is related to virtually all fields and you can aswell interact with the authors.
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Project Topic by TRADELYN: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
megabyte2: Please can anybody help with this project topic: The Impact of Financial Statement Preparation in Attainment of Corporate Goals.
Contact us...
We'll mail you research articles to guide you FREE!

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Releases May/june 2014 Results / Futo Releases Post-post Ume Result For 2014/2015 Session / All Schools To Resume On September 22 – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.