Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Workforce - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce (2731 Views)

Workforce Group / Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / Workforce Management Centre (banking & Financial Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce by Biodunbadmus65(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
pls friends help me out i'm tired of attending all dis marketing drug things interview buh i receive a text today one workforce management @gbagada inviting me for an interview don't know if there are real or NT
Re: Workforce by bukson2(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Guy workfice no be yeye Recruiter.. Just prepare ur self very well, u don Enter Banking industry be that oooo Even no be yeye Bank Na 1st Bank.. Best of luck.. Where is the venue of the interview and what's the post they call u for maybe I can give u tips!

1 Like

Re: Workforce by dmcdad: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Real... But...

What job exactly?
Re: Workforce by chommi(f): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
dmcdad: Real... But...

What job exactly?
marketing job. prepare your shoes for the walk of your life. i rejected the offer . i went for their interview in may.

2 Likes

Re: Workforce by dmcdad: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
chommi:
marketing job. prepare your shoes for the walk of your life. i rejected the offer . i went for their interview in may.
Hehehehehe. Went for their interview and did the documentation in March and up till this moment, nothing!

Mine was for Bank Teller...
They are just not organised as such. You can't be running interviews every now and then without giving jobs to the people you have already interviewed and accepted, that is after doing the documentation.

It's just sad...

2 Likes

Re: Workforce by Kuljoe(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hi , i was recruited for customer service . What do i expect?
Re: Workforce by bukson2(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Don't let anybody Confuse you there's basic salary for which is 40k.. If u work well @the end of the month u can go house with 200k self
Re: Workforce by chyna4luv: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Biodunbadmus65: pls friends help me out i'm tired of attending all dis marketing drug things interview buh i receive a text today one workforce management @gbagada inviting me for an interview don't know if there are real or NT

Hello! Please what chommi and co. just told you is nothing but the truth. Though Workforce is real but their job is usually marketing and the salary is 40k/month. I also rejected their offer some months back. You might be interviewed for a different role but at the end of it all, 'na marketing dem go give you'. I advice you to go see for yourself if you can cope with the salary 40k and the bank is CLOSER to your location, then take the offer. But I doubt if it will be closer to your location because mine was far V.I.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Workforce by Davland(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
chyna4luv:

Hello! Please what chommi and co. just told you is nothing but the truth. Though Workforce is real but their job is usually marketing and the salary is 40k/month. I also rejected their offer some months back. You might be interviewed for a different role but at the end of it all, 'na marketing dem go give you'. I advice you to go see for yourself if you can cope with the salary 40k and the bank is CLOSER to your location, then take the offer. But I doubt if it will be closer to your location because mine was far V.I.

Good luck!
Workforce recruit mostly bank tellers,its of recent dat they recruit marketers,
i once work with dem & their pay is OK
Re: Workforce by babycynthia: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
I also receive the message too, mine is on bank sales . I pray they will change it becos I hate marketing job.

(1) (Reply)

12 Basket Foods Limited Interview / Vlarecruit / Winners Golden Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.