Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

For Process Engineers, Only! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For Process Engineers, Only! (1452 Views)

Network Engineers Only / Chemical And Process Engineers In The House Pls Help Solve This Design Problem. / Chemical & Process Engineers Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Process Engineers, Only! by Prosim: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2006
, This is for graduates (Poly/Uni) of Chemical, Production, Mechanical, Polymer, Petrochemical, Petroleum Engineering as well as Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and other physical sciences who may wish to position themselves for greater job opportunities in Process Design Engineering and Simulation created by local content policy in the oil& gas sector: whether you are already working, underemployed, or unemployed,

Hi everyone!

I have just acquired a million dollar skill in process and hydraulic Simulations/modeling using the industry best process and hydraulic simulators (HYSYS and PIPEPHASE respectively). Since adding these new simulation skills to my CV, several major oil and gas servicing firms have been scrambling to offer me high paying jobs that I had only dreamed of just few months ago. Now I state my own terms and they jump at them! Yes, but that is not all. The twist to it is that I have decided not to work for any of them as an employee except on contract/consultancy basis. And I now have my hands full! All thanks to these two powerful simulation skills I now have.

Before now, many process design and simulation modeling projects were all outsourced or taken overseas for the acclaimed 'experts" to handle because we ( Nigerian engineers) don’t have the technical skills and resources to handle them. But due to, the local content policy  of the F.G., must be done in Nigeria now. But the challenge is still,  we don’t have the competent engineers to successfully handle them. However, this got to change!

Training in one out of the several courses in either Hysys or Pipephase, previledged Nigerian engineers go on sponsored courses overseas with very expensive simulation training consultants in Europe or USA paying an average of $10,000+ per 2-week course. This overseas training is sponsored only by few generous companies that can afford it, yet its for only the privileged few among their staff that they send.

However, do not be despaired or discouraged by this. You too can now have this training here!

Now, you can get your CV upgraded just in a month time with greater prospects for higher paying jobs in the oil and gas industry (locally and internationally).

To obtain some (or all, if you can) of the many simulation skills that I now wish to transfer to willing Nigerians, at competitive rates(based on an individual's circumstances) contact me through:

prosim.experts@yahoo.com

for more info.

Warm regards.
Re: For Process Engineers, Only! by Prosim: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2006
For those of you who have replied to this already requesting for more info, I will like you to give me few detail of your circumstance so that I can personalise the info to meet your particular need.

I will need answers to these:

1.   Are you working presently?
2.   If yes, in what industry?
3.   Are you computer literate?
4.   Where are you located?
5.   Do you have access to Hysys or Pipephase simulators (or do you know someone who has)?
6.   Can you come to Port Harcourt for the training? (btw 2-4 weekends)?
7. Would you preffer a one-one training (at whatever location you chose)?

Except for item 3. above, (i.e. must know how to use MS Words and/or Excel) nothing else is a pre-requisite for this traning. Even undergraduate and post graduate students in the mentioned disciplines could avail themeselves of this opportunity at a good discount!

So, feed me with the answer to the above and you have a personalised course info that suites your need.

warm regards.
Re: For Process Engineers, Only! by Prosim: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2006
For many of you who responded to this, check your mailbox for the program details. You can schedule training venue and dates with me via email.

warm regards
Re: For Process Engineers, Only! by Hndholder(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2006
You must pay to nairaland for this advert.
Re: For Process Engineers, Only! by martinnman: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2011
Well, I'm new to this post. Hope anyone give any easy description regarding this here. Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Consulting Firm Or Bank? / Pay Package At Huawei / Enterprise Architecture anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.