Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Need Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Help (579 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help by pretydiva(f): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pls nairalanders,hw can I check messages sent to my mail by sm persons here on dis forum.i have tried,but I still can't read their messages.pls I need help on what to do.thank you all
Re: Need Help by pasqal09: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
pretydiva: Pls nairalanders,hw can I check messages sent to my mail by sm persons here on dis forum.i have tried,but I still can't read their messages.pls I need help on what to do.thank you all
You can see their messages until they follow you and you follow them back
Re: Need Help by pretydiva(f): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
pasqal09:
You can see their messages until they follow you and you follow them back
pls can u xplain it better.tanks
Re: Need Help by pasqal09: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
pretydiva: pls can u xplain it better.tanks

Just as u follow ppl on twitter, you can also follow ppl here too. And that's the only way through which you can view the messages they sent to you.

If you're not following someone and he or she isn't following you too, they won't be able to send you msgs.
Re: Need Help by mcpat(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2014
Mails are sent to the e-mail you registered with...go check it..YOU GOT MAIL!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do It? / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland / APC Contracted Patrick Sawyer To Bring Ebola Into Nigeria - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.