Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Digital Odometers:can They Be Rolled Back? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Digital Odometers:can They Be Rolled Back? (1635 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Odometers:can They Be Rolled Back? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2008
Good day nairalanders,just wanted to know if digital odometers could be rolled back cos it seems impossible, i actually taught u could only do that for you trip journeys.
Re: Digital Odometers:can They Be Rolled Back? by igwe11(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2008
Bros.
there 're some people that make things happen, some tell how it happens while others wonder how it happens.
Sorry i can not help u.
But the only thing that is not possible is to live forever.
Re: Digital Odometers:can They Be Rolled Back? by busynett: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2008
igwe 1:

Bros.
there 're some people that make things happen, some tell how it happens while others wonder how it happens.
Sorry i can not help u.
But the only thing that is not possible is to live forever.
Na true talk be that.

babs2aroks:

Good day nairalanders,just wanted to know if digital odometers could be rolled back because it seems impossible, i actually taught u could only do that for you trip journeys.

Its possible and I am sure its criminal to do that, considering what is going on right now on this auto section.
Re: Digital Odometers:can They Be Rolled Back? by fotodaddy: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2008
:-x
Re: Digital Odometers:can They Be Rolled Back? by fotodaddy: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2008
Its even easier to roll back the electronic odometer than the mechanical one. All you need are the right tools.
Re: Digital Odometers:can They Be Rolled Back? by gamechange(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2008
This is easy, ask Yahoo.
Re: Digital Odometers:can They Be Rolled Back? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2008
fotodaddy:

Its even easier to roll back the electronic odometer than the mechanical one. All you need are the right tools.

qite funny,and i only trust digital odometers cos i neva imagined wat possible tin u could do to it[i.e even if computer geeks hooked up lap tops to d brain box of the car].wel for me i felt u could just pop up the manual ones and use ur fingers to alter them.
Re: Digital Odometers:can They Be Rolled Back? by mastro: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2008
easy as breathing, for example http://www.dashfixer.com/

If it's a tokunbo car and fairly new it will probably have been serviced at main dealers who will sometimes confirm the mileage, if it has a stamped service book then simply call the dealer.
Re: Digital Odometers:can They Be Rolled Back? by Autolord: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2008
ok
Re: Digital Odometers:can They Be Rolled Back? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2008
MEHN shocked hmmm 300k is big money and tempting too, just saw some videos on youtube the dude rolled back from 234,000 to 83,000.

(1) (Reply)

2002 Rav4, 2001 Camry, 2002 Qx4, 2002 Carmy. Arriving 22/11/09 From California / Registered 2003 Honda Element For Sale@ 1.1m / Sparkling!1 Week Registered 2003 Honda Crv Up 4sale @ Give Away 08023055599

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.