Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,783 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Please I Need To Know - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need To Know (463 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need To Know by olakunle5296: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
PLS who knows about Xr consults are they real or fake they are a recruitment agency in festac they sent me a message that i should come for my appointment letter for job placement after i wrote their test sometimes ago now they said i should come with N3000 company charges pls who has had any contact with dem before i dont want my money to enter into d latrin pls i need info about them because i av to even borrow d money
Re: Please I Need To Know by Kimmo(f): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lai Lai. You cannot get an appointment letter until you've been employed.
I suggest you go there and check the place out properly. The only money you will be asked to pay should be the agency fee for registration. If you've already written an exam, then I expect you've paid it.
Ask for the name of the company they supposedly found you a job with and confirm you have a job.

(1) (Reply)

When Is Your Most Fulfil (happiest)day? / Prepare For PRINCE2 FOUNDATION Exam Using This Self Study Materials / Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.