Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1903 Views)

Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory / Aregbesola's Victory Speech / “my Oracle Predicts Aregbesola’s Victory” – Araba Of Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kennynelcon(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: . by kennynelcon(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2014
I have hardly Seen who supports or wants to vote for Omisore

4 Likes

Re: . by generaluthman: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2014
up De Rauf @2014

3 Likes

Re: . by felifeli: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2014
Fake babalawo. If I was a registered voter I will vote Omisore ... even though he is not better. Both of them are nonsense candidates but one is a better nonsense

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2014
felifeli: Fake babalawo. If I was a registered voter I will vote Omisore ... even though he is not better. Both of them are nonsense candidates but one is a better nonsense

Thank God you're not a registered voter.

1 Like

Re: . by Evergreeen123: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2014
felifeli: Fake babalawo.
You are insane. It is very obvious that you do not know Araba Ifayemi Elebuibon.

Araba Ifayemi should be apolitical. I am of the opinion that religous leaders: Christian, Moslem and Traditionalist ought to extricate themselves from politics but when your worthless president was using the picture of himself kneeling before Pastor Adeboye for campaign did you call Adeboye a fake pastor then?

2 Likes

Re: . by felifeli: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2014
Evergreeen123: You are insane. It is very obvious that you do not know Araba Ifayemi Elebuibon.

Araba Ifayemi should be apolitical. I am of the opinion that religous leaders: Christian, Moslem and Traditionalist ought to extricate themselves from politics but when your worthless president was using the picture of himself kneeling before Pastor Adeboye for campaign did you call Adeboye a fake pastor then?

It is you that is insane . Where did you find me say anything about Pastor Adeboye ? Stop manufacturing things that don't exist in your head f00l grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Gbawe: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
felifeli:

It is you that is insane . Where did you find me say anything about Pastor Adeboye ? Stop manufacturing things that don't exist in your head f00l grin grin grin

Felifeli, why do you hate Ogbeni so much? As far as I know, you have hated him from the day he was sworn in and you have opposed all Aregbesola's initiatives and policies whether good or bad. It can't be about politics and the leadership of Osun alone. There appears to be another reason, perhaps a personal one, for you.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Except my eye glasses have reached expiry, nowhere does the article state that the Priest predicted any victory for any candidate. Rather, the opposite id the case; he debunked such claims but said God, Ifa and Osun folks yearn for more of the development witnessed which could come from any candidate.

On a side note, what kind of 'Araba' is this? Shouldn't he stay off political terrain, refrain from commenting on politics and remain apolitical in totality regardless of whatever sentiments he breeds within.

Between, there's only one Araba in Ifa which is in Ife, WTH is 'Araba Osogbo'? It is like saying Yeye Osun in Lagos.
Re: . by felifeli: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Gbawe:

Felifeli, why do you hate Ogbeni so much? As far as I know, you have hated him from the day he was sworn in and you have opposed all Aregbesola's initiatives and policies whether good or bad. It can't be about politics and the leadership of Osun alone. There appears to be another reason, perhaps a personal one, for you.

You are both right and wrong Bros Gbawe. As a matter of fact I didn't know the man existed until the future result of his education policies became foreseeable. Looking deeper afterwards into his other projects and their motives one sees a hopeless megalomaniac whose accomplishments exist only in the mass media. He is a dangerous hoodwinker and at best a headless monkey dancing to the tune of his master in Bourdillon Road. A lot of people and even he himself loved to present him as a 'progressive' , but looking closer one would see that they are all his cohorts or people who benefit directly from his government. The recent re-association with Oyinlola a few days ago will confirm that the man is an insincere trickster with no healthy conviction at all. He is purely motivated by a desperate need to be in control at whatever cost. I don't give a damn whether he wins or lose because even though I am from Osun State I rarely have anything that takes me there other than the fortunately rare burial ceremonies. I would rather have someone more transparent with his motives and convictions though. I don't hate him as a person because I have never met him and have no wish to ; I only hate his posturings . Luckily the f00l does not feed me.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
^^^

Baba ti binu tan o! tongue

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Not Serious At All / Abuja Prostitution: Death Penalty Looms!!! / Rate Electricity Power Supply In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.