Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .... (2368 Views)

List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need To Track This Number From Glo Network (07057118138) As Urgent As Possible . Any One With Useful Information, Thanks / Nairalanders, I Wonder How U Guys Look Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: .... by Gflat: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2014
Your write up is too congested. Almost went blind reading the first two sentences. Please rearrange for better reading....thanks smiley
Re: .... by kayjasper(f): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2014
Gflat: Your write up is too congested. Almost went blind reading the first two sentences. Please rearrange for better reading....thanks smiley

Stop being silly. What do you mean you can't read what he wrote? If you will help say so and if you won't then pass by.

@Op I will give you an idea... go to the nearest Catholic church in Surulere. They sure will help you pass the night till Monday. But am not sure if you want to be residing there forever anyone will agree to that. You should have put in all the factors before jumping in the bus to Lagos. The Catholic church will accommodate you only for 3 nights and after that its your call. Cheers..

3 Likes

Re: .... by Gflat: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2014
kayjasper:

Stop being silly. What do you mean you can't read what he wrote? If you will help say so and if you won't then pass by.

@Op I will give you an idea... go to the nearest Catholic church in Surulere. They sure will help you pass the night till Monday. But am not sure if you want to be residing there forever anyone will agree to that. You should have put in all the factors before jumping in the bus to Lagos. The Catholic church will accommodate you only for 3 nights and after that its your call. Cheers..

Oops
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2014
kayjasper:

I would try find the place,thanks very much. Apologies,but do you have anything to say about the getting a little-something-to-do part?

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2014
still reaching out to nairalanders to help if you can especially with the job aspect,i would do any kind of work provided its not illegal.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Eeya. I don't live there. Good luck. Never give up on ur dream(s)

1 Like

Re: .... by Natasha2(f): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
Seems like you have no plans of going back home. But what about your relatives? Are they not in lagos too?
Re: .... by Standard007(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
I don't live in Lagos but I tink u should try this website.

http://nollywoodauditions..com/?m=1
Re: .... by opportunist: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Op get rich or die tryin' grin
Re: .... by dstnd: 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
call me tomor 08094797495....am David currently in kwara state.am a stage movie director.fraduated from unilorin last year.performing art.

(1) (Reply)

See This Drawing Of A Friend Of Mine On Facebook With Pen / Father Shares Screenshot Chat Of A Pedophile Asking His 11 Year Old Daughter For / Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.